Halloween Special Offer HD Video Converter (Original $49.95, Now $0.00)

can someone explain what this HD Video Converter does? is it easy to use? I'm considering getting it but I'm not sure. Thanks so much!

arob

can someone explain what this HD Video Converter does? is it easy to use? I'm considering getting it but I'm not sure. Thanks so much!

I hate to say it, but if you're not lazy you can get free programs to do everything the software can. For instance, VLC is a media player and can play nearly every codec out there. Likewise, there's several plugins and sites to download YouTube videos.

Even so, the software seems to be great for someone who wants video support in one package.

laurelnev

This software is regularly on a "free offer" somewhere. Keep an eye out; it will come up again.

Lancher--just curious--do you work for this company? If so, since you all sponsor so many giveaways, ever thought of asking Chris to sponsor one? We have a lot of members who like to sponsor contests and giveaways on their blogs too. I usually see a techie-type sponsor the giveaways. Think of the potential viral marketing FST members could help you with in the Mommy/Student?saver type communities :)

register to remove this ad: