FREE X4 per day My Coke Rewards Giveaway

toniasdeals

FREE Giveaway Game without spending your points! Go to the My Coke Rewards link, select the AMC Theatres® Movie Ticket Giveaway (41 winners per day for 60 days), click on "RULES", scroll down to "CLICK HERE" , sign in or register, then follow the directions to play. This also works for the Big Game Challenge Instant Win Game !! You can Play twice a day for free. GOOD LUCK, let us know if you WIN!!:jump:

I have this posted on my new FB page along with lots of others, please "like" it, I'm giving away GCs If you see something on my site that isn't on here please feel free to share for me!:h5:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daily-Deals-Discount-Dish/170902292943584

www.mycokerewards.com

Kamaree

Thank you for posting this! Went and played the Big Game Challenge IWG because I seen this post, and won!! I never win on the Coke IWG

You're a winner* - so let's celebrate.
Congrats on winning Big Game Challenge - Second Prize - $50 Visa Gift Card

I also liked your FB page :)

Last edited:

toniasdeals

AWESOME!! I'm so glad you won!! :h5: It feels just as good hellping someone win and winning myself...well almost:kekeke:

Maybe you will win on my FB page too, spread the word for me! Thanks!:wavey:

megan

Sexy Marathon Mama
It's telling me that I will be deducted 3 points, I can't play for FREE!

This is the Instant Win I want to enter -
my point balance will be deducted 3 points.

Kimmi

Hey Megan, Go to the rules section and there is a click here link. Thats how you get the free entry. After I did that it game me a choice of which contest to enter and whether to use my free credit or my regular points to enter.

Kimmi

This was under 5. C. (the "click here is a link" )

c. Free Method of Entry: During any Individual Instant Win Game Period, follow the instructions in 5(a) above. After clicking on the Instant Win Game of your choice, click here and follow the links and instructions to receive 1 Instant Win Game play (a "Free Entry") without deducting any My Coke Rewards points from your Account. Once you use the game play you will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner.

ALL BONUS AND FREE ENTRIES RECEIVED (AS DESCRIBED IN 5b or 5c) WILL EXPIRE AT 11:59 P.M. ET ON THE 5TH CALENDAR DAY FOLLOWING THE DAY ON WHICH YOU RECEIVED THE ENTRY.

jammom

All their IWGs give you free entries
You can enter the AMC sweeps 5X/day,The Big Game Challenge 2X/day

shelker

Let me play AMC 3 times free and Big Game 2 times free.........no winner,,,,,ergh! maybe tomorrow:fingersx:

register to remove this ad: