Free Ultimate Ears Headphones

ThomasFlorida

On the Ultimate Ears Facebook Page. After 2500 new fans they give away 100 each but they decided to do 200 and the site crashed.

Anness

Looks like they are doing it again, this was just posted on their FB page: "We are launching the last week of our July Promo. When we hit 64k fans by Friday we will give 100 of our followers UE100's!" Keep an eye on their FB page for the code if you're interested. These go fast!

Last edited:

Anness

They were doing it once a week once they hit a certain amount of new likes on their FB page for July. Once it went live, they posted a new code & only the first 100 were able to get it. Today was the last day. It's over now :(.

Last edited:

laurelnev

This does not work! Why do you keep posting?

The main page is for freebie-type announcements only; in the forums, we both post and discuss freebies. Sometimes, an old post is "bumped". because the freebie has arrived, or folks are wondering if anyone's gotten it, or we want to discuss how cool/cheesy it is. I sometimes look at an old post I missed, and click on a LONG expired link, only to look closer at the 1st post, and realize it's ancient! I missed these headphones too :( , but I'm happy for those who got in, and am interested in their feedback.

Once someone has posted "expired" or 'ended", there's not much point in trying to get something from that original link. There's only ONE thing to do when you've missed a freebie, and the follow up makes you click on the expired link, disappointing yourself in the process...

:uh:
:noes:
:eek:

register to remove this ad: