Free Slim Jim crap

ByandBy

You can get slim jims by also hitting the trash can and that red lever near Burt's. Also hitting the orange cone, the fire hydrant and the pigeon.

Also, if you jump up and down in between the holes coming down from the owl you get a slim jim but only think you get it that once. Also, the sewer lid too, just hit the up arrow key and xd randomly. Also, coking down again from the owl the pile of loose rock punch and it gives you points for knocking the rocks to reveal a raccoon.

Hitting the bushes too the nice pretty three grouped ya know will give a slim jim :)

Jump on the dresser looking thing too
You can still get point by getting stuff and throwing it at different people each time.

On the rumble, I just go straight at them ( keep them at their corner) once I can and keep hitting them not kicking and I win everytime. :)

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Also, if you jump up and down in between the holes coming down from the owl you get a slim jim but only think you get it that once. Also, the sewer lid too, just hit the up arrow key and xd randomly. Also, coking down again from the owl the pile of loose rock punch and it gives you points for knocking the rocks to reveal a raccoon.

Hitting the bushes too the nice pretty three grouped ya know will give a slim jim :)

Jump on the dresser looking thing too
You can still get point by getting stuff and throwing it at different people each time.

On the rumble, I just go straight at them ( keep them at their corner) once I can and keep hitting them not kicking and I win everytime. :)

U badass:kekeke:

deathrowjoe

it's fake. they do not send you anything.I won hats and t-shirts for the past 4 months and have never received one.I e-mailed them and just got the run around

gplechucki

rogue scholar
"Dear Conagra Foods,

As members of a consumer review group several of our members were told they had won items on you site. As a collective of several thousand working families this does now sit well with our members......."

You know I've been meaning to see how much pull you ladies actually have. This might be the one to try it on.

spacecasegirl

"Dear Conagra Foods,

As members of a consumer review group several of our members were told they had won items on you site. As a collective of several thousand working families this does now sit well with our members......."

You know I've been meaning to see how much pull you ladies actually have. This might be the one to try it on.
I got my hat i won btw so idk!:dunno:

rockin_robin311

i cant see all the page it wont let me sign-up

I had the same problem. I only got it to work because I have a mouse with the scrolly button inbetween. If you have that then click it and it will come up with the circle in the middle of the screen and you can pull the page up, down and sideways. Hope it works for you.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I wish I had ordered a larger size T-shirt so my husband could wear it. I didn't realize it would be black and "manly" with all of those wrestling figures on it. I was hoping for a spicy Slim Jim T-shirt suitable for a woman. I'm not a WWE Raw type of woman.

The hat is okay though for men or women. :cool:

register to remove this ad: