Free Skintimate Nail Polish ***Starts March 11**

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Skintimate is giving away free nail polish starting 3/11/10. Just text the words below to the number 467467. You will need to enter a UPC code from a recent purchase, but I have included codes below for you. Offer ends 4/14/10, while supplies last.

Text CASHMERE to 467467 to receive a free bottle of Cashmere Rain Nail Polish (enter the UPC 0046500025341)

Text PETALS to 467467 to receive a free bottle of Soothing Petals Nail Polish (enter the UPC 0046500025327)

Text REVIVE to 467467 to recieve a free bottle of Revive Me Nail Polish (enter the UPC 0046500025365)

------------from a blog

t♂ph

The Dreamer
make sure you put the 2 little numbers on each side of the upc so the total equals 12 numbers

also I think you must text the right "word" to the upc from that prduct

"CASHMERE" upc#046500431227
"PETALS" upc#046500700330

do not have a upc for "REVIVE"

Is this working for anyone else??

yay! it worked after the third attempt(about 9 messages). It didnt work for revive because of the UPC. Petals did work! Thanks

Stormy Weather

They do not show colors, but the quiz answers give clues to the color of the polish:

cashmere — “look-at-me lacquerâ€
petals — “pretty pink polishâ€
revive — “a rich deep hueâ

auntcrystal77

ok so how do they know where to send it to? im new at this texting thing-do they send it to whoever is the billing address?

meg1111

I feel kind of unsure about this. I got the 6-8 week shipping thing too. I just don't know if it even counts since it states doesn't start until tomorrow. I don't know we'll see I guess. I hope I get this.

3bears

i'll pass. my phone plan sucks, i have to pay $0.20 each text, in or out..:(
Enjoy guys, hope u will receive it.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
ok so how do they know where to send it to? im new at this texting thing-do they send it to whoever is the billing address?

if its your first time, they would ask you to text them your address. If its not your first time, they already know your address from before. I think you can update your info at shoptext.com. Its also limit one per mobile number so if the family has a messaging bundle, each one could request a freebie! :jump:

auntcrystal77

if its your first time, they would ask you to text them your address. If its not your first time, they already know your address from before. I think you can update your info at shoptext.com. Its also limit one per mobile number so if the family has a messaging bundle, each one could request a freebie! :jump:

thanks so much--i entered my number and my hubbys name and address popped up and it showed this and the covergirl compact on there--i didnt know this would show those lol im clueless when it comes to technology:kekeke:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
thanks so much--i entered my number and my hubbys name and address popped up and it showed this and the covergirl compact on there--i didnt know this would show those lol im clueless when it comes to technology:kekeke:

no prob.. my mom and dad dont even know how to use a computer..:D

register to remove this ad: