Free Right Guard deodorant at Safeway

webhunting.info

a couple more safeway "frees" if your store doubles:

trident layers is $1 this week - use .75 off coupon doubled = free
hall's cough drops $1 - use .50 off doubled = free

webhunting.info

I don't know where to find those coupons webhunting. Is it in the paper or something?
yeah they were newspaper q's. the hall's i've had for awhile but i think the trident was last week.

i've been wondering how do i find out if my safeway doubles and if they do how does it work

the store circular here in oregon has the doubler coupon in it. you can double four per trip up to .50 cents, as long as the coupon doesn't say "do not double". the coupon you are doubling can be for any amount. and an IP here can't be over half the amount of the item. it is also in my on-line circular and i can right-click on the coupon and hit "print picture". my cashiers are finally getting used to seeing my IP doubler. i must be the only one in town that uses it. one by one they all went...what the heck is this? but rules vary by region. what state are you in?

meg1111

Ok is safeway affiliate stores like for example kroger? I know they carry safeway brand and when I did a search it gave me my nearest kroger location. I looked at one kroger and didn't see the sale.

webhunting.info

Ok is safeway affiliate stores like for example kroger? I know they carry safeway brand and when I did a search it gave me my nearest kroger location. I looked at one kroger and didn't see the sale.

i haven't ever read that safeway was a kroger store. it's von's and genuardi, tom thumb (sp?) and pavillion or something like that. our fred meyer here is a kroger store but it doesn't have the same deals as kroger.

webhunting.info

ah, good deal. our sales here run tuesday to tuesday. i saw the lunchables sub sandwich was bogo $1.99 but my q was in the car. will hit them up next week! :)

merr

I tried to do this about 1 hour ago and my safeway said no i.p's for free stuff if it's a regular coupon fine but not a internet printed coupon(denied)

freefree

yeah they were newspaper q's. the hall's i've had for awhile but i think the trident was last week.

the store circular here in oregon has the doubler coupon in it. you can double four per trip up to .50 cents, as long as the coupon doesn't say "do not double". the coupon you are doubling can be for any amount. and an IP here can't be over half the amount of the item. it is also in my on-line circular and i can right-click on the coupon and hit "print picture". my cashiers are finally getting used to seeing my IP doubler. i must be the only one in town that uses it. one by one they all went...what the heck is this? but rules vary by region. what state are you in?

i'm in cali. never seen the doubler coupons in the circular guess that means no doubles for me:(oh well i did get the right guard deo deal yesterday so i'm happy about that my cashier was like wow you save 91% thanks for answering

register to remove this ad: