Free Photo book just pay shipping

candy

Miss Congeniality
Trip advisor sent me an email. If I just do one review of a hotel or restaurant. I did a local restaurant and already got my code(the next day) for a free 8x8 20 page photobook from shutterfly. You have to pay shipping and taxes. Heres the email:
Trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here.Hotels | Flights | Restaurants | Trip Ideas | Free Guides
x.gif

How was your trip?Rate it and enjoy a free
photo book from Shutterfly -
a $29.99 value!
promo_top1.jpg
x.gif
x.gif
Make your travel adventures last forever with a beautiful Shutterfly photo book.
orgdot.gif
Professionally bound 8x8 20-page photo book
orgdot.gif
Simply upload your pictures to Shutterfly and they'll do the rest using their revolutionary Simple Path
orgdot.gif
Using Simple Path, your photo book is ready-to-order or you can customize it in minutesHurry, this offer expires November 8, 2009
x.gif
logo_sf131x43.gif
x.gif
Watch your e-mailRate your trip on TripAdvisor. Then look for your special Shutterfly promotion code in the e-mail we'll send you confirming your review has been posted.
x.gif
x.gif
*Taxes, shipping, and handling charges will apply. Offer valid for 8x8 photo book with hard cover only. Martha Stewart photo books are not included. Offer ends November 8, 2009.

register to remove this ad: