Free Johnson's Soothing Natural Gift Set

Kimmi

From Hanna's World for Baby

http://worldforbaby.com/johnsongiftpromo.php

This gift set includes a complete pack of products created to meet the unique needs of your baby's skin which include an exclusive blend of Vitamin E for skin soothing benefits, olive leaf extract for skin beneficial antioxidant effects, and skin essential minerals that plays a key role in skin metabolism and cell water balance. A gift for Baby, and you!

I didn't find this one on here already. A lot of people in my family having babies right now so this one is great!
Kim

Kimmi

Really. Darn I sent it to my brother to order for his new grandbaby. How do you know it isn't real? I am new to this and would like to know how you can tell.
Kim

krissyg89

Chris has mentioned it wasn't real in the past. It really has been posted a couple times. I'm not quite sure how he knows or how other people know, but someone told me that it actually links to a site that hasn't honored their freebie offers in the past.

Kimmi

Ok. Well I have to admit that I did wonder how they could afford to give away sets like that. Thought maybe Johnson's was being generous to them or something. If it sounds to good to be true....

register to remove this ad: