Free gift from Jose Cuervo

Buckeye80

Got mine too! Hmm... Now... I gotta ask myself... Why did I sign up for this if I don't even drink? LOL

I'll find someone who will use it.

I hope they don't mind the dent, and subsequent finger print marks I left when I pushed it into place o.o;;
is it underneath the label? that is where mine is too.

krissyg89

is it underneath the label? that is where mine is too.
The dent? It was the part that comes out of the front of the box. I just pushed it back, but there is a white mark on the plastic from it being dented... It doesn't look like it will hurt anything, though. I didn't look for any more dents, though...

Thanks, again, for letting us know about this offer! After last time, I didn't think they would do the promotion any longer

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I could only get another Margarita Ball (or the coupons or music download.) I'm going to wait for the Margarita glasses.

P.S. (I've tried changing my address and I found out that different states have different gift options. Some states are only allowed to get coupons or music downloads.)

Buckeye80

I am able to get everything, but the only things ive gotten so far is a margarita ball and pitchers. I originally got the glasses but it was canceled, and i think my other 2 margarita balls were canceled too.

Buckeye80

So far these are my stats on this giveaway

Glasses: 1 Cancelled
Shakers: 1 Ordered
Pitchers: 1 Ordered
Margarita Ball: 4 Ordered, 2 Recieved so far.

register to remove this ad: