Free gift from Jose Cuervo

Jrnutt88

If they are sending out these emails saying that they ran out of them and blah blah blah why aren't they sending out the ones people got before in stead of putting this up again?!

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Photo of Jose Cuervo Margarita Ball

I won a Margarita Ball so I finally researched to see what I actually won. See the attached photo.

It's described as a plastic ball jug with a pump for dispensing margaritas. The Jose Cuervo Margarita Ball Margarita Dispenser holds 7 1/2 Liters of Margaritas or other drinks. Great fun at parties. Just add your favorite Tequila and mix.

P.S. (Actually my mom in Ohio won the Margarita Ball since us Texans aren't allowed to enter!!)

Pam i Am

I won a Margarita Ball so I finally researched to see what I actually won. See the attached photo.

It's described as a plastic ball jug with a pump for dispensing margaritas. The Jose Cuervo Margarita Ball Margarita Dispenser holds 7 1/2 Liters of Margaritas or other drinks. Great fun at parties. Just add your favorite Tequila and mix.

P.S. (Actually my mom in Ohio won the Margarita Ball since us Texans aren't allowed to enter!!)

wonder why..we drink more tequila here than all the other states combined!!!:rofl:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
You are so right, PamIAm. Jose Cuervo should have a contest just for Texans!! We probably make up half of their sales! :bowrofl:

sarahjane0721

I receveid an email from here yesterday and it said please be on the look out for my Margattia ball within the next 8 Weeks.

krissyg89

Got mine too! Hmm... Now... I gotta ask myself... Why did I sign up for this if I don't even drink? LOL

I'll find someone who will use it.

I hope they don't mind the dent, and subsequent finger print marks I left when I pushed it into place o.o;;

register to remove this ad: