Free Franklin Goose baby products $5 store credits for reviews

Kamaree

Click on the product you reviewed, click edit your review and on the left hand side it will say either pending, approved or denied.

meg1111

I can't even check out. I enter my shipping info then proceed to the payment info page. Only to be a blank page. I wrote them but I have no idea how long it's going to take to get a response. :(

Kamaree

I e-mailed them and they responded with:

Mrs. Quinn, if you would e-mail your # we would be happy to go over what happened to your reviews
Franklin Goose
James Doyle

Ok, why would they need to call me to let me know why they denied my reviews?? Why not just tell me through the e-mail?

deejay

Had several legit reviews and have not been credited anything. Tried calling the number from the web site and it is no longer in service. No answer to any of my emails.

Last edited:

momofbee

That's not a good sign that their phone number isn't working-I only have $5.00 so I'm not out anything.
Had several legit reviews and have not been credited anything. Tried calling the number from the web site and it is no longer in service. No answer to any of my emails.

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
if you follow them on facebook they are really good about updating it, they are still really far behind Im was waiting on my last 5 reviews to get credited from last week and they just did yesterday

getitfree

Still waiting for my reviews to be approved. I wrote quite a bit of info. on lots and lots of toys, because my brother has tons of Plan Toys. I was on the phone with him for hours, literally! I already have lots of stuff in my shopping cart, so once I get the credits, I can order stuff. I still have to narrow done my shopping a bit, cause I am still about 700.00 over my expected credit..lol. I think I will take out the pretend washing machine and laundry cart, that will take off 290.00. I can live with that. Dang, their toys are rather pricey, but they are very nice toys!

getitfree

if you follow them on facebook they are really good about updating it, they are still really far behind Im was waiting on my last 5 reviews to get credited from last week and they just did yesterday

Nice advice. I have been checking their facebook updates.. and you are right, they are very informative.

meg1111

Still waiting for my reviews to be approved. I wrote quite a bit of info. on lots and lots of toys, because my brother has tons of Plan Toys. I was on the phone with him for hours, literally! I already have lots of stuff in my shopping cart, so once I get the credits, I can order stuff. I still have to narrow done my shopping a bit, cause I am still about 700.00 over my expected credit..lol. I think I will take out the pretend washing machine and laundry cart, that will take off 290.00. I can live with that. Dang, their toys are rather pricey, but they are very nice toys!

will certainly come in handy for your babies. I got mine their birthday presents.

smartino

is anyone still waiting for their order to process... placed an order 4/1 and 4/4 and they are both still processing ???

getitfree

They have said on facebook that they are processing orders slower than usual because of the volume. They did state that if you pay by credit card it will speed the order up. I haven't placed an order yet though.

register to remove this ad: