Free Franklin Goose baby products $5 store credits for reviews

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
Thanks Chris!! I cant believe this company is doing this Awesome! I reviewed the items I have used with the girls and I got a $65 credit in my acct today! Im gonna pick out some stuff for my baby boy!

3bears

it's unlimited.. you can do any many as you want but i checked out, some of the stuff i want like of expensive, i have to write at least 5 or 6 to get it free, so no for me

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
there are no limits on how long the review has to be, and yes it does include shipping I havent ordered anything yet but the reviews I did I tried to be very thorough several sentences and I only reviewed stuff I own or have owned in the past, there are alot of people on there putting nice I want one and stupid weird stuff that is not a review that is a wishlist :) but it is taking them a couple days to credit your acct but they will get to it I did all mine 3 days ago and my $65 just showed up today

Kamaree

How do you know when it credits? I don't see anywhere under my account that it would be under.

frugalempire

I think they had to do maintenance last night. They're back up today.

Anyone know how to see how many reviews you've done? I did a bunch and have no idea how many! lol

meg1111

I think I'm just going to bank mine. I'm not too sure though. They do have some really cute products on there.

frugalempire

I'm afraid of banking them in case they're no longer around next year (sorry to be a pessimist!)

So, nobody knows how to check how many you've done????? :(

meg1111

i dont see where to write the review

can some one tell me?????

Look at the top left of the screen there should be a link that says "shop". Go there and click on one of the links that says for instance diapers. Select a product and when the details of that product pulls up there will be to the right of the picture a link that says "Add your thoughts".

Last edited:

getitfree

I was going to bank mine also.. just to get the extra 20%.. maybe I will rethink that idea now. You know.. there really are lots of people writing reviews that do not seem to have owned or even seen the item. For example, there is a book called "Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born".. it is a book about adoption.. I got this book for a friend of mine when she was adopting a child.. I read it too.. people are reviewing it and saying things like.. I am pregnant and I will read it to my child after she/he is born.. a must read for every child and parent.. Not to be skeptical.. but I really get the impression from reading the reviews that quite a few people don't even know it is about adoption..lol. I am glad that people on this site seem to be honorable to at least know about a product before writing a review on that site.

register to remove this ad: