Free conair fabric steamer for ViewPoints members!

fairiegrrl

mellow member
Request for sample successfully received!
Thank you for participating in our sample program. If you qualify and samples are still available, you will be notified by email. If you don’t hear from us within a week or so, it means the samples are gone. We'll also notify you once the sample ships.

thanx hopefully i get it lol

3bears

:jump:
you were selected to receive the Conair® Fabric Steamer
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:00 PM
"Viewpoints" <updates@viewpoints.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:

Viewpoints Sampling

Congratulations! You were chosen to receive a Conair® Fabric Steamer from Viewpoints.com.

Dear XXXXX,

We will notify you by email once the product has been shipped. We expect delivery in the next few weeks. There's nothing that you need to do in the meantime. We look forward to reading what you think about the Conair® Fabric Steamer once you try it out!

Cheers to freebies!
Meredith

PSBean

you lucky ducks, i got squat. better luck next time. hope they work well, they sounded AWSM!!!!!

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
got a big fat declined email but congrats to those of you who got this one, I really wasnt sure the viewpoints really sent anything I have signed up for alot of different ones and have never gotten any of them

meg1111

:jump:
you were selected to receive the Conair® Fabric Steamer
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:00 PM
"Viewpoints" <updates@viewpoints.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:

Viewpoints Sampling

Congratulations! You were chosen to receive a Conair® Fabric Steamer from Viewpoints.com.

Dear XXXXX,

We will notify you by email once the product has been shipped. We expect delivery in the next few weeks. There's nothing that you need to do in the meantime. We look forward to reading what you think about the Conair® Fabric Steamer once you try it out!

Cheers to freebies!
Meredith

Way to go!!! :h5:

3bears

no, this promotion didn't require to do any review.
and i don't do review much, many a couple of products from last year.

3bears

yes, i got rejected many times before too
i'm so happy to win this steamer, i've been thinking of buying one from macy's b/c i hate to pull out the iron board every time. I will update how well it works later. thanks everyone, especially angeleye :kiss:

register to remove this ad: