Free Cake/Pie Server

krissyg89

I read on another site that this isn't real. Apparently people were calling the "business" number and getting an old couple on the phone who didn't know what the offer was.

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer
I read on another site that this isn't real. Apparently people were calling the "business" number and getting an old couple on the phone who didn't know what the offer was.

Ehh...I was leery about putting it up because I wasn't sure. I thought because it was on a mommy blog it was good. Sorry! :hs:

krissyg89

I feel bad for the people who's number is listed. I've found at least 5 people online saying they called. I can only wonder how many other people called.

webhunting.info

and i was just telling buck the other day to hold back on freebie posts until they've been blessed (or not) by the master. did i follow that advice? :rofl:

webhunting.info

"mommy bloggers" can be informational, but they aren't always reputable :eek:

yeah, i'm sure they mean well but many do suck at freebies. but what REALLY pisses me off, is that they ALL say at the end of (legit) freebie posts, "thank you money saving frugal penny pinching mommy blogger person". and WHERE do they usually get their freebie info? gee, i can't imagine. :run:

ToughTimes

"mommy bloggers" can be informational, but they aren't always reputable :eek:

I sometimes doubt about them being informational either. For instance, most of the mommy bloggers speak very high about ebates and similar websites. All they say is that you get $5 sign up bonus. But for someone like me who do not buy online much, it will take several years to make an additional $5 in rewards inorder to be able to claim the original signup bonus. I learnt about this catch after making a purchase and felt deceived.

What annoys me the most is when I added a comment describing the restriction for claiming the signup bonus, it was never published in their blog!! Looks like they are just concerned about getting a couple of people sign up using their reference link. :dunno:

webhunting.info

I sometimes doubt about them being informational either. For instance, most of the mommy bloggers speak very high about ebates and similar websites. All they say is that you get $5 sign up bonus. But for someone like me who do not buy online much, it will take several years to make an additional $5 in rewards inorder to be able to claim the original signup bonus. I learnt about this catch after making a purchase and felt deceived.

What annoys me the most is when I added a comment describing the restriction for claiming the signup bonus, it was never published in their blog!! Looks like they are just concerned about getting a couple of people sign up using their reference link. :dunno:

that's interesting. thanks for the post. i HAD seen all the references to ebates and wondered if it was any good. i already am signed up at mypoints and inboxdollars so i didn't really want to add another one to the pile. inbox takes awhile to cash out if you don't shop much, and i used to have the mypoints credit card that racked points up fast, but chase took that away when they took over wamu. but clicking on their surveys and emails and all that stuff adds up quickly enough. i think anyway. i just haven't had much time lately to click.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Ehh...I was leery about putting it up because I wasn't sure. I thought because it was on a mommy blog it was good. Sorry! :hs:

When I first joined FST I put a couple of freebies up and neither were legit, now I just PM them to Chris first. If he puts it up its legit, if I never see it go up I know its not. :bigthumb:

Karen

Persevering Member
When I first joined FST I put a couple of freebies up and neither were legit, now I just PM them to Chris first. If he puts it up its legit, if I never see it go up I know its not. :bigthumb:

That's a good idea...I also found this same offer on another freebie site...and I can never tell what is legit or not :kekeke:

webhunting.info

That's a good idea...I also found this same offer on another freebie site...and I can never tell what is legit or not :kekeke:

that is a good idea. i'm guilty of these bad posts too. and one mommyblogger puts it up and it spreads like wildfire because of course it "must be legit" .... it's posted by another MOMMYBLOGGER! :kekeke:

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer

I know, I should have done that first! Now I feel stupid :uh: lol...oh well, lesson learned!

register to remove this ad: