Free bandana and belt buckle from Marlboro

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Mar 14, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

https://www.marlboro.com/ -login or register, then play the Rope Slinger game level 1 to get the bandana. The first 10,00 to finish level 6 get the belt buckle

Register to remove this ad
  3. Kristin

Kristin Witty Wonderwoman

this game is so furstrating :mad:

4. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i couldnt do it so i let hubby and hes a whiz-won 2 belt buckles already and got 5 more to play for.

5. Kristin

I can't get past level 3

6. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i honestly dont know how he did it-he said he couldnt get past the wild horses in the storm but then he did. he said hes done for awhile as it took him awhile lol but then hes gonna try for my dad and brothers in awhile.

7. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

u have 7 accts? or does it let u play that many times?

8. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

no i have one account the rest are my families-they always ask me to do it for them as they arent to computer smart. all prizes go straight to them.

9. Kristin

That is nice of you :h5:

I do the same for my mom, she doesn't follow it much but I do it for her :kekeke:

10. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

my dad has asked my sister for a long time to sign him up but she never has so i started doing it for him a few years back and then my brothers ask then... lol i dont mind doing it when my kids are busy and i have time and they know it. my brothers have given me their coupons to trade a few times but as for prizes if they dont want them (which is hardly ever lol) they will ask if i want them or if they mind if they give them to someone.doesnt bother me any:dunno:

11. douglasc727

douglasc727 Member

i understand why we eat cows now.they deserve it !!frustrated lol

12. kathann

kathann Member

I found it a bit hard....got my bandana though. Saved the game so I can go back to lasso some more!

13. annaisabanana08

annaisabanana08 New Member

If anyone needs help, send me a message and I'll try to do it for you.

14. WindHarvester

WindHarvester New Member

I can't do it for the life of me. I was able to get him to throw it once and it fell short of the milk can. I'm going to have my son give it a try later.

15. annaisabanana08

annaisabanana08 New Member

I just did this for 8 accounts including mine. Wiped out. But I guess if I could do it for so many people, the practice paid off, but my wrists and fingers and my head are in need for some ice or a nice cold margarita. Whoo!

16. llbad

llbad New Member

Well actually, I am 21 years of age or older, but ok.....

17. luvmyshy

luvmyshy Member

My fiance did most of it for me but I got a few of them! We got to the belt buckle. Hopefully we are in the top 10,000!

18. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter

Ask your hubby if it's skill or just a matter of waiting out the game, please. I can't win by skill so I thought maybe Marlboro wanted to make me stay on their site for a LOOONG time before letting me get to the next level.

I can't get past Level 3!! Level 2 wasn't that easy either!!

19. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

hes at work but i remember someone saying they couldnt get i think level 3 and he said to tell them to aim high-he wasnt on there long thats what got me cause i was on there half the day and nothing lol.

20. kresin

Thanks for the advice! I'll try that next time, or let my teenagers do that.

21. kresin

My husband and I just got our belt buckles -- Level 6 accomplished!

The trick is to have a second person help you!! Really!! My teenager toggled back and forth on the A and D keys, and then I used the mouse to click on the dogie!! We got through Levels 3 through 6 in about five minutes that way!

Also, I reread the instructions and realized that I need to click the mouse when the "red power light" is within the grey shaded area (at the top of the lasso.) So watch the red light go round and round and when it's at the top of the lasso (within the shaded area), then click twice really fast to make sure that you got it!

Good luck, everybody! Let me know if my trick works for you! Yee haw! :jump:

By the way, you have a choice of a woman's belt buckle or a man's belt buckle.