free 5.00 visa gift card

ChevVan75

Number worked fine for me.
Asked for a little info and even had my address in their system.
Sending a coupon book and a $5 Mastercard.
Didn't even ask for a code number.

Thanks JasonTn79

:h5::wiggle::wavey:

1-866-404-1934 hit option 1 from skoal

You have to tell them you have a Code for a $5.00 mastercard or they go around in circles forever:

RF307782198

Last edited:
I hope this really comes ???
It sounded like Skoal when I called it.
It has other Skoal options (use option 1)
Also, the operator had all of my info (name, address, phone, email) from my previous sign-up for the Skoal mailing list without telling them anything.
Then, they said that the mastercard will be mailed to me.

Last edited:

crazybailey7

I hope this really comes ???
It sounded like Skoal when I called it.
It has other Skoal options (use option 1)
Also, the operator had all of my info (name, address, phone, email) from my previous sign-up for the Skoal mailing list without telling them anything.
Then, they said that the mastercard will be mailed to me.

It really comes. I got 3 from doing the survey/referrals. They showed up this week.

fairiegrrl

mellow member
it worked for me when i called i told them i got an email and i am on there mailing liost already so it was good for me

baller41124

om gosh took me 9 minutes and something to get this! they have to record you twice saying your age and identification number, or your last 4 digits of your social. you have to sign up for their mailing list as well in order to get the card. i finally got thru and suppose to get my $5 mastercard within 4 to 6 weeks!!!

Noel2035

If you want to get the 5 dollar mastercard call 866 404 1934 and press option 1 and give them the promo code RF480731747

register to remove this ad: