Free $25 Housewares Deals GC for referring friends

krissyg89

Well I emailed them again stating that everyone I referred has been showing up as "Confirmed" for at least 3 days now. (They were all confirmed as of that night that this was posted!!)

This is the response I got back:

Thank you for reporting this to us, and we do apologize that you have not yet received your Gift Card. Housewares Deals was just launched recently, and we are still in the beginning phases of eliminating any errors which may occur. As reported in a previous correspondence, this has been reported directly to our credit department and will be resolved within 1-3 business days. Thank you for your understanding, and enjoy your evening.

krissyg89

I got it after emailing them. Sadly, though, even though I referred 20 people, which should have given me $50, they only gave me a $25 code.

But it's better than nothing. My fiance really wants to get that Cuisinart block set on the 17th

Kamaree

Why is everyone having to e-mail them to get it? They should send it out once the referrals sign up for the newsletter.

krissyg89

Why is everyone having to e-mail them to get it? They should send it out once the referrals sign up for the newsletter.
I emailed them first to ask when I can hope to receive it, and they replied that it should arrive within 3 days after all the referrals are confirmed. Well I waited another full day after the 3 days, and I still didn't have anything. When I emailed them again is when I got it.

But they told me that because they are still pretty new, their system is kinda glitchy... Or they said something like that.

Mishie

Friendly Member
I just emailed them also. I also mentioned that at the time I referred people, it said there was no limit how much you can earn. It still said that when all my referrals were confirmed. But it now says limit one per account. We'll see what they have to say about that.

auntcrystal77

when people sent emails did u use the cotact us form and did it show u sent it or what-i sent one and clicked submit and it still stays on that page so im not sure if they will get it or not

register to remove this ad: