Free $25 GC to myticklespot.com

webhunting.info

Oh no! You're too late! We only give away 500 free gift cards each day and they go quick!

Come back tomorrow at 12 o'clock (noon) Eastern!

Angel

Oh no! You're too late! We only give away 500 free gift cards each day and they go quick!

Come back tomorrow at 12 o'clock (noon) Eastern

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
got my gift card with this announcement!!

Please keep in mind there is a limit of one free gift card per customer or household. This also applies to purchases. We're not giving away the whole cake, just a taste.

XOXO,

Tickle

marioswifey

tattoo loving member
got mine too i ordered somethign cheap enought that the gift card covered the whole order even shipping woot woot!!

Kamaree

I just signed up and received one. :)

Still haven't received the e-mail with the code. Received an email that says my order will ship soon.

ETA: Just received the GC code.

Thanks for the link :)

wendimj

Thank you :)

You're Welcome. There isn't a whole lot on there for $20 even, but there is some stuff you can find for less than that. There were 2 things that I saw that were $10 so you could get 2 of those and still get them free. One of them was "Hard Core Playing Cards" (for those special men in your life :kekeke:)

VivaLa$herry

Chillin Member
FYI I tried to see if you could double stack them you cant and if you try they will CXL one of them :kekeke: so I am down to one :kekeke: I will try tomorrow :drool:

register to remove this ad: