Free 24ct Ferrero Rocher Chocolates + Free Shipping After $9.99 Cash Back Until 3AM EST 12/22/15

HURRY! HURRY! Today 12/22/15 until 3AM EST ONLY! Free 24ct Ferrero Rocher Chocolates + Free Shipping After $9.99 Cash Back. The way it works is you pay the $9.99 now and you get $9.99 Cash back to your Paypal or Checking account after 60 days. Like an automatic rebate but with no forms to fill out.Valid for old members and new members as well
  1. Please note: When the Cashback shows up in your account after 3 weeks it will show as 3%. Then after a week it will change to the $9.99 Amount. Please be patient and don't panic when you see the 3%
  2. Click here http://www.topcashback.com/ref/rocksprite and create an account (Click sign up on the top) or log in to your current account. Valid for old and new members
  3. After you create an account or log in, http://www.topcashback.com/target-secret-freebies/, click the Red Get Cashback Now Button, it will take you to the Target website.
  4. Once on the Target site it should take you right to the item. Add 1 to cart. DO NOT BUY ANY OTHER ITEMS, ONLY ONE AND NOTHING ELSE OR ELSE YOU WON'T GET THE CASHBACK
  5. Checkout and order choose free shipping. You will pay $9.99 + tax and You will get $9.99 cashback after 21 days. The cash back will NOT show up into your account until at least 3 weeks. Do not panic, it will work fine, just be patient.
  6. After 3 weeks the cash back will show up in your account, it can be withdrawn after 60 days to your bank or paypal

Last edited:
Terms and conditions

IMPORTANT: transactions must only contain one 24-count box of Ferrero Rocher (fine hazelnut) chocolates priced at $9.99 to ensure $9.99 cashback is credited to TopCashback accounts. If another item is purchased or additional items are purchased at the same time, the cashback amount awarded will be 3% or even 0% (depending on the item(s) purchased) instead of $9.99.

This promotion is subject to supplies and pick-up location availability. Cashback for the deal might initally post at 3% but it will be corrected to $9.99 within seven days.

This TopCashback Ferrero Rocher offer is available:

- until 23:59 PT today - Monday, December 21, 2015 (2:59AM EST 12/22/15) - or stock runs out
- while it's priced at $9.99; if the price changes, the deal is over
- to new, current or past Target customers
- for online sales only, for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.com

Only one:

- Ferrero Rocher product is allowed per TopCashback account
- TopCashback account is permitted per member

This deal is now over! I already got my $9.99 pending in my account. That was quick! I hope others were able to get this deal as well before it expired.

register to remove this ad: