Free $10 Newport News Merchandise Certificate

PrpleHze

Thank you. I chose the panties that were 1.99 and it worked because it said the total was 0.00.
I did have to put in a credit card, but it wasn't charged.

Texastweetrr

Charged me too! But

I called them and they are adjusting it. If you call them, make sure you have the code on hand.

Good Luck! :fingersx:

copycat215

I ordered mine and today I got a charge on my credit card for 12 bucks and also newport news has f&*ked my computer up. I know keep getting some big ass spam come up everytime I open a new page or surf the web that says Newport News, and I can't get rid of it. Any idea how I can fix this chris :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

we3kings

relentless member
Yea, I called twice and e-mailed them once and they just keep giving me the runaround.
I'm getting really p!ssed!!!:mad:

copycat215

Yes the same with me, They told me that the code was not for everyone to use and that what's done is done and I had to pay. Them f%&kers got my wrong. I had to call my bank and told them I had an unauthorized purchase and change my card. So I would get my money back.

Yea, I called twice and e-mailed them once and they just keep giving me the runaround.
I'm getting really p!ssed!!!:mad:

crystal36

they didnt charge me anything, it says they did but they didnt , I only had $1.50 on my prepaid card and it said it charged me 8dollars and something but it didnt!!

copycat215

Then you got lucky, I have an actual bank card and they took money right from my bank account lol, so yea they takin people dough :rofl:
they didnt charge me anything, it says they did but they didnt , I only had $1.50 on my prepaid card and it said it charged me 8dollars and something but it didnt!!

sarahjane0721

i used my moms debit card they better not charge me more or they will have hell to pay.... I have a receipt stating $3.92. Was my total.. They have to honor it.. It is the law...

copycat215

My receipt yesterday said 1.97 :rofl: today my bank statement said 11.97 lol, and they did not send me and invoice or anything. They just took the $10 certificate right out and charged my bank account.Now I know why chris did not post it lol.
i used my moms debit card they better not charge me more or they will have hell to pay.... I have a receipt stating $3.92. Was my total.. They have to honor it.. It is the law...

we3kings

relentless member
They sent me a order confirmation for $0 then when they sent the shipment notice it said $8.93 on my credit card. I called and talked to a cust service rep and he said I'll have them e-mail you about it. I waited a day and when they didn't send me one, I sent them a e-mail about it. No response. So I called again today, and this cust service rep said there was not any notation about it there, and "oh it can take 72 hours for them to respond." Yea right, my @ss! If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I'll call again. If they continue to give me the runaround, I'll contact my credit card company and tell them I have a dispute. :mad: I'll never make the mistake of using my credit card again, in a situation like this one.

Amoeba

damn that is extremely scummy of them...!
glad i didn't order, thanks for the heads up everyone

sarahjane0721

I am really afraid now they are going to charge her card more.. I have to tell her to watch her statment. And tell me if it gets charged more.. They will not be happy with me if they do.. I know my rights and know what to do...

Amoeba

I am really afraid now they are going to charge her card more.. I have to tell her to watch her statment. And tell me if it gets charged more.. They will not be happy with me if they do.. I know my rights and know what to do...

Aww.. :hs: I cannot believe a company would give u a total then charge your credit card more.. That is called theft!!!! And if it happens you should report it! :bigthumb:

I guess this really goes to show that if Chris doesn't approve it, then you shouldn't do it :sadwavey:

sarahjane0721

Aww.. :hs: I cannot believe a company would give u a total then charge your credit card more.. That is called theft!!!! And if it happens you should report it! :bigthumb:

I guess this really goes to show that if Chris doesn't approve it, then you shouldn't do it :sadwavey:
I guess.. They better not charge me more...

NORMA

tell the company you are going to call the attorney general and report them, because you have a copy of the sale.

PrpleHze

Yep, I found out today that they did the same to me. I have two email showing that there was a 0.00 balance due. Then today, I got an email stating that the item had shipped and that they had charged the credit card for $8+. It was a prepaid card, and it only had 12 cents on it. So I called the customer service and I was told that he was going to let the management know so they can apply the code to the order because he said that no code was approved for the order. That was total BS because I had proof. He told me that if I didn't want to receive a bill for the item, since the card would not cover the amount, then to send the item back.

So I will definitely not go to that company anymore!! I even emailed them and sent a copy of the email that I received showing that I didn't owe anything :mad::mad:

register to remove this ad: