E-Rewards/surveys

N6NCY

Here is another one, http://www.e-rewards.com - I couldnt find this under "free money"

You get a gift just for signing up. They had flyer miles, one free Blockbuster rental and some other stuff I cant remember (I picked Blockbuster). Just for completing all the sign up stuff and a few surveys about yourself you get $4 in your account to spend towards their rewards. For example, $45 will get you a $25 Macy's gift card. I dont know how often these surveys come, but I have not been asked to sign up for anything or give my CC number, so far, plus this site lets you rack up less money/points for larger prizes than the other sites.

Smiley

So.... did you receive the GC?
By the way, thanks Nancy, you brought lots of info for us this week.

N6NCY

Thank you! :)

I havent gotten enough to get a gift card yet (I'm new to this one), but I did get my free blockbuster rental.

Tymes13

Ive Been A Member Here For A Little Over A Year...I Usually Turn My Credits In For Magazine Subscriptions Its A Great Sight One Of The Last Honest Ones I Think ...Good Luck U Guys

N6NCY

I didnt think it was by invite only. I just went through all my email trash and I cant find an invite. I am currently looking for the sign up, but I did find an email that can be used to contact them:

info@e-rewards.com

register to remove this ad: