Do not do the walmart neutrogenaclinical deal

t♂ph

The Dreamer
WARNING: i found my receipt from the same deal before and it only shows up as $20.97 instead of $35.97. DO NOT DO THE DEAL!

Ava

Glamorous Member
wow how strange ..
does it remove $15 for the ecard? and if so, does that mean they apply it and you can't use it later?

t♂ph

The Dreamer
wow how strange ..
does it remove $15 for the ecard? and if so, does that mean they apply it and you can't use it later?

yeah. really strange they take off the $15 from receipt.. they send you an egc by email that has a pin and an expiration date.. it can only be used online. you can use it later

webhunting.info

commonsensewithmoney:

The reason I like the Walmart.com deal better is that not only did you get a better credit ($15 vs. $10) but at Walmart.com, you can get free shipping on some items when you ship it to the store or 97 cents on other items when shipped home. At Walgreens.com, you get free shipping when you spend $25 or more only.

Edited to add this important tip by Michelle: Print your confirmation page for a receipt since the email confirmation reduces the price of the gift card.

Ava

Glamorous Member
will they accept a printed confirmation page as a receipt? geez, i have no idea about online ordering for rebates! haha

register to remove this ad: