Cobra HD Mini Camcorder 2" screen $14.99

MSTEELMA69

1saleaday.com had these mini HD camcorders for today only for $14.99 + 4.99 shipping. I just got me one. Its only good for 8 more hours so order soon!! I think they would make great gifts!!!:wavey:

geo615

1saleaday.com had these mini HD camcorders for today only for $14.99 + 4.99 shipping. I just got me one. Its only good for 8 more hours so order soon!! I think they would make great gifts!!!:wavey:

be careful with this site...i ordered two items from them first was a "mystery dvd collection" the options were some great westerns a mystery set and some classics. what i got was a three dvd set of betty boop cartoons. number two was a set of sterling silver hoop earings they came and they were so small you would not be able to use them even on a dolls ears cause they would be too small to close. very low quality and bait and switch tactics ...good luck with your purchase

Kay

Worker Bee
be careful with this site...i ordered two items from them first was a "mystery dvd collection" the options were some great westerns a mystery set and some classics. what i got was a three dvd set of betty boop cartoons. number two was a set of sterling silver hoop earings they came and they were so small you would not be able to use them even on a dolls ears cause they would be too small to close. very low quality and bait and switch tactics ...good luck with your purchase

:kekeke: I was going to post to see if anybody got Alfred Hitchcock - and wanted to swap for 150 vintage cartoons.

For 2 bucks I didn't feel too bad - and it was a mystery so I figured I got what I got.:dunno:

They have these cartoon collections for a buck a piece at the dollar store. And, I have a bazillion nieces/nephews who have a bazillion kidlets of their own. I figure eventually someone is going to need cartoons to keep them occupied while the adults talk.

Sorry about the earrings though!

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
:kekeke: I was going to post to see if anybody got Alfred Hitchcock - and wanted to swap for 150 vintage cartoons.

For 2 bucks I didn't feel too bad - and it was a mystery so I figured I got what I got.:dunno:

They have these cartoon collections for a buck a piece at the dollar store. And, I have a bazillion nieces/nephews who have a bazillion kidlets of their own. I figure eventually someone is going to need cartoons to keep them occupied while the adults talk.

Sorry about the earrings though!
:kekeke:

register to remove this ad: