American Express Giveaway?

leigh9090

Hi all~

I enetered the American Express $25 giveaway but I was an hour and ten minutes late for the start.

After I put in my info it seemed like it wasn't submitting at all, the website was overloaded. No confirmation.

Today I got an email saying the giftcard was coming...

Did anyone ele have a delay like that? :dunno:

melloddie

I got my confirmation think within 5 minutes after entering.

so wow good for you then! Better late than never :)

I got an email confirmation within a few minutes of submitting. My husband tried with his Facebook after that and it told him they were all out of cards.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I did this promotion last year, and I even marked on my calendar for the Saturday that I had the free $25 American Express promotion. The only problem is that all of my usual stores aren't small businesses! I remember checking the list of participating business and the only one I had ever purchased anything from was Ace Hardware, and I rarely go there. So I ended up not even using the free $25.

Does anyone know where they are going to spend their $25?? What do you plan to buy there?

I signed up again this year and I could use some ideas. :dunno:

melloddie

I did this promotion last year, and I even marked on my calendar for the Saturday that I had the free $25 American Express promotion. The only problem is that all of my usual stores aren't small businesses! I remember checking the list of participating business and the only one I had ever purchased anything from was Ace Hardware, and I rarely go there. So I ended up not even using the free $25.

Does anyone know where they are going to spend their $25?? What do you plan to buy there?

I signed up again this year and I could use some ideas. :dunno:

there are a few good eateries & restaurants that were on the list near me which we eat from quite often. Thinking of ordering food(free :yum:) from one of those places. I can only eat left over turkey for soooo many days :kekeke:

Last edited:
there are a few good eateries & restaurants that were on the list near me which we eat from quite often. Thinking of ordering food(free :yum:) from one of those places. I can only eat left over turkey for soooo many days :kekeke:
where is the list??? i would like to see what stores accept it in my area.:wiggle:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I think you can use them anywhere where american express is accepted. It doesn't say anything about having to be used at a small business.!

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
on that page that has the list of small businesses its for people trying to get the $25 credit back on there statement. There is no way they can make sure everyone uses those giftcards we got at small businesses.

I think you can use them anywhere where american express is accepted. It doesn't say anything about having to be used at a small business.!

yeah i was wondering about that.on the card it says anywhere American express in accepted.so it doesn't have to be a small business:jump:

register to remove this ad: