Amazon: Canon Laser All-in-One Printer Only $91.13 + Free Shipping (59% Off!)

Sandy

Amazon has one HOT deal on what appears to be a nice laser printer! Currently, you can head on over here to snag a Canon imageCLASS MF3240 Monochrome Laser All-in-One Printer for just $91.13 with FREE shipping! This laser printer supposedly retails for $219.99. I also did a price comparison and the next lowest price I could find was $187.13! The reviews all seem pretty positive too, so make sure to check them out.

Sandy

I wish! I must be missing something with the whole Swagbuck thing for I really don't accumulate a whole lotta Swagbucks like everyone else does.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
I wish! I must be missing something with the whole Swagbuck thing for I really don't accumulate a whole lotta Swagbucks like everyone else does.
I used to like swagbucks a lot, but after they changed their point system and added all kinds of other stuff I stopped doing it so much. It got to be to much I guess, since I was doing other stuff online too. I got free amazon codes from the beauty survey freebie a while back, if you did it make sure to check your spam folder.

Sandy

I used to like swagbucks a lot, but after they changed their point system and added all kinds of other stuff I stopped doing it so much. It got to be to much I guess, since I was doing other stuff online too. I got free amazon codes from the beauty survey freebie a while back, if you did it make sure to check your spam folder.

Thanks!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
@ Amazon priced from 69.35 for the toner cartridges new. 15.81 for used or refurbished.

I am happy with the Lexmark X2650 Color 3-in-1 (print,scan,copy - including pictures) that I got at CVS 75% clearance last fall for 14.99, was originally originally $59.99. Of course the cannon you posted here includes fax.

register to remove this ad: