Amazon $5 MP3 GC when you purchase 5/$5 GC's

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
Amazon.com Gift Cards can now be sent via Facebook.

This November, give MP3 Amazon.com Gift Cards to 5 Facebook friends and get $5 in Amazon MP3 downloads for yourself.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Amazon.com Gift Cards can now be sent via Facebook.

This November, give MP3 Amazon.com Gift Cards to 5 Facebook friends and get $5 in Amazon MP3 downloads for yourself.

I wish you could pay with amazon codes, wonder if you can hmm

i wonder if i can them $1 gift cards lol

Actually, you can give the gift cards in any amount of $1 or more. So yes Liz, you can. :kekeke:

Sorry Court, I tried to use the money credits I have in my account from GCs to get some and it wouldn't let me. I didn't try to use a GC directly without applying it to my account first though. Maybe it would work that way. :dunno:

I copied this from the Amazon page where it explains how to do it:

Give $1 MP3-Themed Amazon.com Gift Cards to 5 Facebook friends and get $5 in Amazon MP3 music downloads for yourself (while supplies last).*

You give:
Give an MP3-themed Amazon.com Gift Card via Facebook to 5 different Facebook friends this November. Your friends can redeem their gift cards for music downloads in the Amazon MP3 store or use them towards any other eligible item at Amazon.com. Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and are redeemable for millions of items storewide.
You get:
The first 10,000 customers get a $5 promotion code good for Amazon MP3 music downloads. Amazon MP3 downloads work on virtually any MP3 player, including the iPhone and iPod, and Amazon MP3 offers everyday low prices on millions of songs and albums.

Here’s how:

• Click the "Buy now" buttons below, or visit amazon.com/giftcards-facebook
  • Follow the instructions to connect your Amazon account to your Facebook account
  • Choose an MP3 design and specify a gift card amount of at least $1
  • Select a Facebook friend (US residents only), add an optional message, choose a delivery date between now and November 30th, 2010, and click “Add to Orderâ€
  • Repeat for four more Facebook friends
  • Click “Proceed to Checkout†and follow the instructions to complete your purchase
  • Recipients will receive a link to their gift card via a Facebook Wall post.
  • You will receive an e-mail from Amazon.com before December 15th, 2010 containing a promotion code good toward the purchase of $5 worth of Amazon MP3 music downloads.
  • Quantity limited. For details, see the Promotion Terms & Conditions or our Frequently Asked Questions.

register to remove this ad: