**ADULT ITEMS** "Adam & Eve" HOT DEAL 50% OFF + Free Shipping + 3 Free Gifts

candy

Miss Congeniality
mine just said free gift-maybe cause it was just batteries. dang maybe I should order something else:dunno:

lol awesomee!!!! Iv stocked up on some stuff with this deal I ordered these about a month ago Back Seam Stockings They look really cute with my mary jane pumps and a short tube dress

Are you ordering with this code under the same account every time?? Or are you having to use diff?? I just placed my first order....hope it works for a while cuz I see a few more things I want LOL :rofl: Thanx for sharing :bowrofl:

harleybella

I didn't order these, but they are pretty! LoL

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/ben-wa-balls/sp-blue-blossom-glass-ben-wa-balls-13773.aspx

I did get this, because I have always wanted a glass one, just to have LoL Most of the glass ones are so pretty, you almost wanna display them on a shelf LoL

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-to...adam-eve-curved-beaded-glass-dildo-11575.aspx

haha! the balls remind me of paper weights... how funny would it be to have them on a desk and people complement them and only you know that they are!!! lol

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
haha! the balls remind me of paper weights... how funny would it be to have them on a desk and people complement them and only you know that they are!!! lol

I was thinking of that!! :rofl: I looked at hubby, and was like, "Um, aren't those the lil chinese stress balls? Now I see why they can relieve stress!" :rofl:

Mishie

Friendly Member
If you sign up for their email list, you will get ALL KINDS of offers from them. I get at least one almost every day and I've never ordered from them. Here's a deal I just got:

https://adameve.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?ioLQSSDRYQTVfb1abGRSxaw2f6beQ8wfVaVSS

You have to order $17 worth of stuff and you will get the following :

The orgasm for two sex kit FREE

Kit includes:
Real feel stroker
Adam & Eve soft touch mini bullets
Sample of Tickle Her Pink
Sample of Like a Virgin
And 13 FREE videos (Red Hot Sex Sampler 4 DVD pack)
Plus an extra free mystery gift

It also says something about giving the orgasm for two sex kit and they will take $10 off your order so you can treat yourself too.

(If you click on the link you will see all the details.)

:naughty::wavey:

If you sign up for their email list, you will get ALL KINDS of offers from them. I get at least one almost every day and I've never ordered from them. Here's a deal I just got:

https://adameve.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?ioLQSSDRYQTVfb1abGRSxaw2f6beQ8wfVaVSS

You have to order $17 worth of stuff and you will get the following :

The orgasm for two sex kit FREE

Kit includes:
Real feel stroker
Adam & Eve soft touch mini bullets
Sample of Tickle Her Pink
Sample of Like a Virgin
And 13 FREE videos (Red Hot Sex Sampler 4 DVD pack)
Plus an extra free mystery gift

It also says something about giving the orgasm for two sex kit and they will take $10 off your order so you can treat yourself too.

(If you click on the link you will see all the details.)

:naughty::wavey:

:h5:
wow :cool: Wonder if you can use this & the 50% off code at the same time......

candy

Miss Congeniality
I got this today WTF- I ordered BATTERIES:rofl: and my free gift was lube and a special gift, no triplexxx

Thank you for your recent order

Unfortunately, we cannot ship some, or all of the items you ordered, as
the laws regarding the sell of adult videos, magazines or books in your
area are too vague, and our attorneys have advised us not to ship those
products to your state.

If you paid by check or money, a refund for the items not shipped will
be mailed to you seperarately. If you paid by credit card, you will
only be charged for the items that actually shipped.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

CLARA SHIELDS
Customer Service

ByandBy

Guess that will be their new 'thing' for not being able to ship it to some...lol

They have sent me stuff in the past so they need not go there with me. :)

OH I so would go for the value of the extra gifts they couldn't send and make them refund that! I'd raise hell

I'd write back and say you did not buy the videos they were coming as a 'gift'.

Last edited:

StayC

I got this today WTF- I ordered BATTERIES:rofl: and my free gift was lube and a special gift, no triplexxx

Thank you for your recent order

Unfortunately, we cannot ship some, or all of the items you ordered, as
the laws regarding the sell of adult videos, magazines or books in your
area are too vague, and our attorneys have advised us not to ship those
products to your state.

If you paid by check or money, a refund for the items not shipped will
be mailed to you seperarately. If you paid by credit card, you will
only be charged for the items that actually shipped.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

CLARA SHIELDS
Customer Service

ohh no worries You will still get your order. You must be in a state that sex toys are illegal that happens to orders going to alabama, some parts of texas, arkansas, utah and one other I forget? you may not get the 3 disk set tho? not sure but most likely you will tho

ByandBy

ohh no worries You will still get your order. You must be in a state that sex toys are illegal that happens to orders going to alabama, some parts of texas, arkansas, utah and one other I forget? you may not get the 3 disk set tho? not sure but most likely you will tho
Nope not here ( Alabama). Have ordered quite a few items from them and got them all. ;) Not only this we have shops that sell those items here ( and whoah at some things they sell) , as well. Not sure if that is a different stipulation due to being in the mail . :)

register to remove this ad: