ABC Family’s All New Mondays House Party [Shipment]

annaisabanana08

For everyone that wanted some of the items in my houseparty kit, featured in this post, it has shipped and I expect it will be here tomorrow.

Each party package will include:
* 1 DVD with sneak peeks
* 15 Make It Or Break It water bottles
* 15 The Secret Life of the American Teenager makeup bags
* 15 mini posters
* 15 calendars
* 15 DVD coupons for both shows

These are the people on my list who have reserved 1 of each of the items excluding the DVD with sneak peeks.
-megansousa@rocketmail.com
-n.jessica22@yahoo.com
-mom2hmmx3@gmail.com
-rojas_1007@yahoo.com
-dawnrenai@yahoo.com
-dartezmay@yahoo.com

Please let me know if I don't have your email addresses right. I will email you once I get the proper boxes (shouldn't take too long) and I will let you know the shipping costs with delivery confirmation, how to send it to me, and where I should send it.

The deal is, if you send me the cost of shipping, then I will send you the products. If you want in on this, please leave a comment here or email me at annaisabanana08@yahoo.com.

To clear up some confusion:

If I use the medium sized box, which I think will be big enough, then shipping will be $10.35 plus the $0.60 for delivery confirmation. The last time I was at the post office it was $0.60, but that was a few years ago so I don't know how much it will be now. I will probably just ask for $11.00 and if there is change and you want the $0.05 back, then I will send it separately as the package is already sealed up, but who really wants a nickel back? If I have to use the large box, then the shipping will be $13.95, which will make it $14.95 to ship with the delivery confirmation. All packages will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and should arrive within 2-3 days.

You will get one of each item: 1 Make It or Break It water bottle, 1 The Secret Life of the American Teenager makeup bag, 1 mini poster, 1 calendar, 1 DVD coupon(s) for both shows.

Please let me know if you are interested.

12-22-2009
This is now expired.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: