A Place to go to earn free giftcards

purplebrinagal

If your interested in finding places to earn points for giftcards. Gather.com is one of them

You have to post topics or stories etc, but overtime you get up enough points to get giftcards to Omaha Steaks Barnes and Nobles etc.

I have only gotten one $10.00 giftcard from there, but I also donot spend alot of time posting due to my commitment to other sites, but would be great if you like writing things, and can earn something when you do it. :wink:

mr.needles

can you please post these other sites you speak of?
I've been using rewardtv.com for a while, but it takes so long to get enough points for anything.

purplebrinagal

One would be Netwinner.com

You can earn giftcards there.
Another would be Bzzagent. I have been on there a very long time. You evaluate products they send to you, and write small reports of what others think about it or what you discuss about it, and get points to cash-out for different gifts according to which blast/ or campaign you et to join.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
purplebrinagal said:
One would be Netwinner.com

You can earn giftcards there.
Another would be Bzzagent. I have been on there a very long time. You evaluate products they send to you, and write small reports of what others think about it or what you discuss about it, and get points to cash-out for different gifts according to which blast/ or campaign you et to join.
Yeah, bzzagent has gone very downhill in my opinion. Most of the campaigns that they have now are basically just boring ads. They will sned you a bunch of postcards and you're supposed to give those out to people.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
mr.needles said:
thanks, I'm signing up for Bzzangent.com, but could anyone explain netwinner for me? I can understand what you do.
You play a game, which is basically like the lottery, and you earn points ifyou win. You can also earn points by referring other people to join. You can spend the points on gift cards, and they have contests all the time as well.

register to remove this ad: