75% off sale Hickory farms online

Smiley

i loooove cheese.. but anything over a dollar is expensive to me :rofl:

now look where i posted this :rofl: under "cvs brag thread"! :rofl: :rofl:

leigh

Friendship is Universal
dont knwo why there is an angry face for this post! LOL

i paid about $40 but i think it was worth it.
that ham is lovely!! i cannot wait to thaw it out and cook it up. gonna keep some frozen, use some in soup, breakfast, other meals. oh yeah baby:h5: i love thier cheeses, spreads, meats! i am in heaven right now
attachment.php

Smiley

dont knwo why there is an angry face for this post! LOL

:rofl:

i paid about $40 but i think it was worth it.
that ham is lovely!! i cannot wait to thaw it out and cook it up. gonna keep some frozen, use some in soup, breakfast, other meals. oh yeah baby:h5: i love thier cheeses, spreads, meats! i am in heaven right now
attachment.php

yum!!!!!! :yum: wtg!! cheese!!

Smiley

you can change that smiley

edit and go to the bottom of the page, you just click on "no icon" lol

momofbee

Are the four round things cheeseballs? That's what looks soooo good to me! Oh, and those little pink and green and yellow mint candy things that came in one of those sets-those little things are so good!

i am thinking ham in soups, ham for meals, ham in scrambled eggs and omlettes, ham in potatoes. oh boy HAM. we love HAM:rofl::drool::bowdown:

Last edited:

Carina89

Contest Queen
this is an email i got from them!! they could atleast have told me which product i wont get!!!!
We are sorry to advise that an item you selected
is currently on backorder. The item is:

QTY ITEM DESCRIPTION
$ AMOUNT

Sandy

I just placed my order. I got Holiday Petits Fours, The Cheese Connoisseur Collection Gift Box, 3 lbs of pears and Our Finest Fudge Collection. 42.24. I ordered it as a "just because" gift for mom. I think she's going to love this! Thanks Leigh!

register to remove this ad: