75% at Hickory farms

Kimmi

Thanks for this. They do have a military gifts section like you said and I was able to send my daughter 66 dollars worth of stuff for about 16 dollars. She needs a surprise now and then to know she is being thought of :)

mattymatty26

at first i was put off by the shipping, but then decided to send my brother in law some goodies in afghanistan....$96 worth of deliciousness for $24!! thanks for posting! my brother in law thanks you too lol

LoriLions

I'm stationed in Afghanistan and Soldiers love Hickory Farms. The company is so military friendly! For Christmas, my family bought a few items from Hickory Farms and the company includes a free carabiner key chain and hand wipes as a thank you for serving gift. Awesome!

Although not listed under the military section, you can also order the Deluxe Sausage Collection and ship it to an APO address.

momofbee

Oh they have the BEST mint things-they are pastel colored with little sprinkles on them-I don't know what they are called but they are so good!!

mattymatty26

Oh they have the BEST mint things-they are pastel colored with little sprinkles on them-I don't know what they are called but they are so good!!

AGREED! So glad I got some for christmas so I dont have to try finding them in a kiosk somewhere

register to remove this ad: