$5 or $10 Debit Card from Swiffer

wendimj

This offer would be a good one if you already have receipts dated after the first OR to use in conjunction with the upcoming Kmart Doubles. I know I bought duster refills for .79 after doubles. If you bought 4 at $2.79 it would come to 11.16, but after doubles it would cost you out of pocket $3.15 and get a $5 debit card back. Of course this is going to be a YMMV because I'm sure they aren't that price everywhere. :)

Receive a $5 Debit Card when you purchase $10 worth of Swiffer REFILLS or a $10 Debit Card when you purchase $20 worth of Swiffer REFILLS.
The Debit Card is accepted at over 100,00 retailers towards a purchase
of your choice.
Official offer form and original dated cash register receipt must accompany your request. Qualifying purchases must be made between April 1, 2009 and May 15, 2009. Your completed request must be postmarked by May 30, 2009 and received by June 15, 2009.
To receive your Debit Card from Swiffer, please do the following:
1) Fill out this form completely.
2) Enclose the original UPCs (bar codes) from qualifying packages.
3) Circle the eligible P&G products and their corresponding prices on your original dated cash register receipt.
4) Put in a stamped envelope and mail to:
Swiffer Refill Offer
P.O. Box 900027
El Paso, TX 88590-0027
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Offer valid until 5/15/09. Must be postmarked by 5/30/09.
Offer good on purchases of Swiffer Dusters Refills, Swiffer 360° Dusters Refills, Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping cloths, Swiffer Sweeper Wet mopping cloths, Swiffer WetJet solutions, Swiffer WetJet pads, and Swiffer Sweeper X-Large dry sweeping cloths. Mail-in Certificate not payable at the retail store.

http://www.swiffer.com/en_US/promotions/rebate/pdf/rebateForm_5.pdf

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: