$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by helobuff, Dec 11, 2010.

1. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  2. quin208

quin208 New Member

is chadwick's plus size too? the smallest size at one stop plus would still be super big on me

3. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  4. Alicia

Alicia New Member

Got 3 items ! Thanks!

5. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

hey 'buf :)..... any idea when this code expires? i don't wanna set off security on my debit card for making a million purchases at one site..lol

6. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

no chadwick's is misses sizes..but a lot more expensive...tights seem to be best bargain on that site right now...or try the 40% off code Helobuf posted earlier...

7. quin208

quin208 New Member

any cheap fillers out there? i wanna get my mom the snuggie for 4.99 but can't find anything real cheap to get me over 5

8. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

I think the cheapest filler is the 1.99 gift bag

9. quin208

quin208 New Member

i've been trying to find taht but i can't find it. the link that someone posted is nto valid anymore

10. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

11. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Today is the last day the code will work Pam..:run: get shopping :kekeke:

12. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Go for the gift bag.. search STOCKING STUFFERS.. it will come up.. pic it.. its pink but hey.. its a cheap filler.. and you can put the gift in it! :run:

13. quin208

quin208 New Member

i think its sold out :(

14. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I am not a big person.. well thats relative i guess. I wear a 12-14 (medium) and I ordered from OSP.. but I like tunics.. they cant be that big if they are selling mediums I figure.. also OSP sells the clearance stuff from Chadwicks too.. when you go to clearance on the left side of the screen choose chadwicks as the store you want to shop.. all clearance for them will come up. not much there though.:run: today is the last day of the code.. I have 15 orders :kekeke:

Bra, 2 snuggies and gifts bags, 2 blankets, 2 coats, one T shirt, one tunic long sleeve and one long sleeve shirt. Hmm, dont know what else I bought..

15. helobuff

helobuff New Member

16. helobuff

helobuff New Member

17. quin208

quin208 New Member

okay so i placed two orders. i got the snuggie and the picnic set. that came to 3.98 shipped. then i got a cami tank top from chadwick's for .99 shipped :)

i LOVE you helobuff for posting this lol

18. helobuff

helobuff New Member

19. helobuff

helobuff New Member

:xmasgrin: I love you too !! All you gals.. fster's are the best!! We rock.. :bowrofl:

20. helobuff

helobuff New Member