5,000 Sheets of Copy Paper for $5.97 at Office Depot

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Office depot has HP 8.5×11″ Office Copy Paper 10 ream for $42.99. Use this 40% off coupon to make it $25.79 and submit for the $20 mail-in rebate that prints at the register to make it $5.79

Kimmi

The coupon says it cannot be combined with other offers or promotions, this wouldn't include the rebate? Or is the rebate from HP and that makes it okay?

maggie6872

additional offers at OD

If you are a worklife rewards member you get 10% back on your paper purchases, which makes it about $1.30 for the paper (+ tax) ;)

Additionally- for worklife rewards member, you get $5 back (normally $2)on printer cartridge recycling this month- up to 20 cartridges.

Worklife rewards is a free program, and you get coupons for free copies from time to time!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
The coupon says it cannot be combined with other offers or promotions, this wouldn't include the rebate? Or is the rebate from HP and that makes it okay?

yea the rebate is totally separate, you can do both :)

Kimmi

yea the rebate is totally separate, you can do both :)

Thanks Chris!

I got really lucky on this one. I had to have help with the case because of health problems and I wasn't sure which case it was.

The girl checked the numbers against the store flyer for me and said it was the right one.

It rang up for 22.99 (looks like a clearance deal on the rect.)
-9.20 for the 40% off
with tax my total was only $14.76

Rebate printed out and it will be a small money maker for me.

Even if the girl was wrong and I lose the rebate I'm happy with 1.48 a ream :jump:

Thank You FST

Rep'd ya

jldavern

We just got an office depot by me. I signed up for the rewards card and used my gift card I had. Such a great deal.

register to remove this ad: