$30 for Clorox settlement, today only!! HOT HOT HOT

helobuff

http://www.catbcsettlement.com/
File online without submitting proof for $30 or if you have proof go for the $175

Overview Of the Proposed Settlement
Hartless v. Clorox Company, Case No. 06-CV-2705 CAB

A proposed settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit about Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach (CATBC) and Clorox’s claim that CATBC does not harm plumbing. Each package of Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach ("CATBC" or "Drop-In Tablets") states that the toilet cleaner "does not harm plumbing." Plaintiff claims that this statement is deceptive. Plaintiff claims that the chemicals in the Drop-In Tablets corrode the toilet tank parts, in particular, causing the rubber and plastic parts to deteriorate until the flush mechanism fails or no longer seals properly. Plaintiff also claims that Clorox - based on its own tests - knew or should have known that the Drop-In Tablets would deteriorate the toilet tank parts, and yet sold the product by telling its customers that CATBC would not harm their plumbing. Clorox denies all wrongdoing and contends that CATBC is safe for plumbing when used as directed. The Parties have agreed to settle the lawsuits on the terms explained herein.

You are a member of the Class if you purchased, used or suffered any property damage from use of CATBC from December 13, 2002 to September 15, 2010. The following persons are excluded from the settlement class: (a) all federal court judges who have presided over this Action and their immediate family; (b) all persons who have submitted a valid request for exclusion from the Class; (c) Defendant’s employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives and their family members; and (d) those who purchased CATBC for the purpose of re-sale.

Cake

I remember seeing this... last month.... I think It was on this site... goes and looks through the archive

1SwtWrld

where do you find the claim number and case number??..lol cause it asks you on there or am i on the wrong page?

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
where do you find the claim number and case number??..lol cause it asks you on there or am i on the wrong page?

All Claim Forms must be submitted on or before January 28, 2011. Click Here to submit a Claim Form online. Click Here to download a Claim Form.

It is right at top of page:wavey:

we3kings

relentless member
Has anyone heard anymore about this?

IMPORTANT UPDATE ON CLAIM REVIEW

Three class members have appealed the Court’s order granting final approval of the settlement to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal. Because of the appeals, claim review and the payment of claims have been delayed. The parties expect the appeals to be resolved by the end of the year, but the timing of such a resolution is ultimately left to the discretion of the appellate court. Updates will be posted on this website when new information becomes available.

Dewdrop01

I don't think I did this one, but FYI I believe it was the Dannon one, it took over a year for me to get my check. I'd long forgotten about it when it came....

leigh9090

I just recently got an 18 dollar check from that currency-exchange suit that was going on. I was first notified maybe.... 4 to 5 years ago? So long that I had forgotten all about it. It takes forever.

Also, there is another NetFlix - Walmart one going on. Also got a notice on that one because of being a Netflix member.

register to remove this ad: