$28 worth of Leggings, Outerwear, and Accessories at Agoo Apparel for ONLY $6!

washlicn

agoo-620x240.jpg

Mamapedia has a deal today for $28 worth of Leggings, Outerwear, and Accessories at Agoo Apparel for $14. PLUS, there is a $3 coupon code: HOLIDAY3 and if you are a new sign-up you will get an additional $5 off, making it ONLY $6 for $28 worth of items!

getitfree

I am trying to do the mamapedia deal, and I don't see a place to enter a coupon code. It gave me the 5.00 credit, and I see where to put my credit card info.. but there is no place to put a coupon code.. am I on the wrong page?

meg1111

I am trying to do the mamapedia deal, and I don't see a place to enter a coupon code. It gave me the 5.00 credit, and I see where to put my credit card info.. but there is no place to put a coupon code.. am I on the wrong page?

You need to enter the coupon code before you click the $5 credit option.

getitfree

You need to enter the coupon code before you click the $5 credit option.

Thanks.. luckily though.. I checked out the shipping charges on the Agoo site before I ordered and paid for the credits from mamapedia. Agoo charges wayyyy too much for shipping. And the 20 bucks shipping was for one pair of leggings! I think I will pass on this deal. Heck, even at 6.00 for 24.00 in credits, I fail to see the savings!

Shipping
  • Flat fee $20.00
In order to cover your shipping charges.. you would have to buy 48.00 in credits. The first 24 in credits would cost you 6.00.. the 2nd 24 in credits would cost you 14.00. So, you would have to pay 20.00 to mamapedia to get 48.00 of Agoo credits. Then, on the Agoo site, you pay 14.99 for the leggins X2 equals 29.98 and 20.00 for the shipping which equals 49.98 of your credit, meaning.. you pay an additional 1.98, Bottom line.. you get 2 leggings for 22 bucks. Again, I will pass on that deal. I guess it is not a terribly bad deal, but I don't think it is a very good deal either. IMHO

Last edited:

CarrieL1125

I live in NY and my shipping was $8. Not sure what rates are for other areas. Retailmenot has a variety of coupon codes too. I can get a couple pair of tights shipped for $6, so not too bad.

getitfree

I live in NY and my shipping was $8. Not sure what rates are for other areas. Retailmenot has a variety of coupon codes too. I can get a couple pair of tights shipped for $6, so not too bad.

Nice. The only shipping codes for Agoo that I saw on retailmenot were for orders over 50.00. Glad you could get a good deal.

Last edited:

CarrieL1125

Yeah, so DO Not do this. My receipt yesterday said $6 for this deal and it turned out to be $14 on my bank statement today. I called the phone number listed on my online banking and it is some guy whose name you can't understand on the voicemail. I am calling my bank now to report this as fraud.

meg1111

Okay I enter my voucher in the coupon code field and it keeps telling me it is not a valid coupon code. I am so irritated right now.

CarrieL1125

I got my money credited back to my card today, but got no response to my email to customer service. Noy sure what happened.

register to remove this ad: