$20 running shoes free shipping too were $100!

helobuff

Gee, suppose to be if you sign up for emails you get free shipping! Dont know why you got charged. I couldnt get the sizing chart to pop up for me.. I am between a 7-1/2 to an 8. Wish I could get the thing to come up so I could order a pair before they are gone! Gee, seriously price of running shoes is outrageous now.
Where have all the smiley faces gone from the forum today? gee, I love those things!

helobuff

Just in case you dont know what a water shoe is for (like me) hehe
The men's P-2 replaces the Teva's Onium Pro with fresh updates. The P-2 is as protective, rugged and minimalistic as the Onium. The Teva P2 water shoe / bootie is the ultimate in hardcore water footwear for the outdoor professional. Hands down, Teva’s best performance whitewater shoe ever made. The low-profile P2 was designed to excel from the portage all the way through the rapids.

helobuff

I just signed up for the emails.. immediately got a code to use for free shipping in my email.. took all of thirty seconds. So guess you have to do that first. Then go to orer the shoes. Bummer you didnt do it first!

helobuff

Oh yeah Im hoping to get back into running too.. thats why Im searching for a great running shoe. use to wear nothing but nike's but they are so expensive now. Hope these are just as good! Happy trails to you..

helobuff

Got mine!

This item is in stock.Women's X-1 Control 2
Quantity: 1@ $19.90
Model: 4226
Color: BRIGHT ROSE
SKU: 4226-BRRO-08

Size: 08
Gift Wrap: No
$19.90
Product Total: $19.90 Tax: $0.00 Shipping: $5.95 Shipping Discount: -$5.95 Total:$19.90

ByandBy

I got a free ship code in my email if anyone wants to use it

*Enjoy free shipping on your next order at Teva.com

Enter TNCV85H36M at checkout

helobuff

I got my shoes today! Man are they fantastic! So much better in person than online. They fit me to a "T"! I was so impressed with them I called them to say Thanks for the sale on these shoes. I also asked them why the sales are so hard to find on their site. They told me a little secret. When you go there.. teva.com... type in the search box.. sale... and then click to search.. they dont come up otherwise.. So today I went back... I got another pair of the same running shoe.. hey for $19.99 you cant beat it.. also they had another pair pumkin color (great for fall) $19.99 normally also around $100.. and I got hubby a pair $19.99 that run about $90.99... also the girl on the phone said to call me when my shopping cart was full and she would put my same code for free shipping thru again.. (I kept it just in case) saving me another ten bucks.. so I got $300 worth of shoes today for $59.88.. and free shipping! I love this store.
If you havent gone there yet to check it out, go there. They have sandals they have kids shoes.. you name it.. I think they run 1/2 size small.. I normally wear an 8 in a shoe but a 7 1.2 in a runing shoe.. I bought an 8 and its perfect.. so keep that in mind when ordering running shoes anyway..
The sale is still on.. so If you havent ordered yours yet.. RUN RUN RUN to TEVA.COM
I hope this helps alot of people here.. it was a real savings to me! Four pairs of shoes for less than the price of one at the local stores here for running shoes..even on sale!

jennp

I got my shoes yesterday too and was very impressed as well. If you were on the fence about these, they are super comfortable and seem to be very good quality. And I agree, they were cuter than the pic!

webhunting.info

idk i think they are ugly...lol

you've never had a pair of their sandals? i don't dare look although sometimes you can find them in there for under $10. the really bottom of their line. but i've had a couple of pairs of the basic sandals and loved them to pieces. better than crocs any day.

Carina89

Contest Queen
you've never had a pair of their sandals? i don't dare look although sometimes you can find them in there for under $10. the really bottom of their line. but i've had a couple of pairs of the basic sandals and loved them to pieces. better than crocs any day.
nope...i dont even like crocs lol...its flipflops from nike all the time for me

register to remove this ad: