$20 off $20 or More + FREE Shipping at Swirl.com

sunedaz77

1.) Register Here or Login First https://www.swirl.com/register.ep

2.) Look for item(s) over $20 you want to buy and add to your cart (Codes can be used on Holiday shop items as well as Sale event items)

3.) Click on checkout

4.) Add promo code WELCOME1 (This code is for a $20 off $20 purchase)

5.) Once the code is applied, do not click on checkout , click on the Swirl logo on the top left side , this will take you back to the homepage

6.) Now click on checkout again and this time you will be able to add one more code.

7.) Add code SWIRLST for free shipping

8.) Enter your shipping details, Credit Card info and checkout

The WELCOME1 code is supposed to be 20 off 20 code but if your total with free shipping comes to zero, it does not seem to work. So your total may need to be $1 or more depending on what you purchase.

This only works in IE, it doesn’t work in Firefox for some reason. Also your total has to be $20 or more for this to work.

Stormy Weather

Thanks! :wavey:

Most of the cheaper things were "in somebody's bag" and therefore unavailable but I managed to get the $24 set of home sachets for only $4 shipped.

twin36a

I found something for $20 and it came up to $0 with the codes and it said it couldnt be processed

maggie6872

Tried several times for $20 items, but did not work. I would suggest a single item with value of $21 or more or total value more than $21 (eg one item @ $13 and another @ $9--that works).

They do not take paypal.

Josie101

I tried to place items in my cart repeatedly but it kept telling me that it was already in someone else's cart.I got irritated & just gave up...not worth the agro.

Stormy Weather

I did not get an e-mail saying it was shipped, so I figured it was a lost deal.

However, imagine my surprise when my order arrived today! The scent of the sachets is so strong, I can smell it through the shipping bag.

I was a little concerned with the order summary enclosed in the shipment -- while it does say I received free shipping due to the first coupon code, it says nothing about the second $20 off coupon code and lists my order as being $24. However, when I checked my credit card statement on-line just now, they charged me $4 for the order.

:v:

register to remove this ad: