$1 + Free Shipping - ThinkTank Technology 7 LED Head Lamp With Adjustable Head Strap

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by laurelnev, Mar 13, 2011.

1. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

Thank you! I ordered one for my 8 yr old. He will love it. He loves to work on things with my husband and this will be awesome! :)

4. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

I paid a lot more than $1 for mine, and I love it. I use a cane, so it's awful hard to try to navigate while holding a cane in one hand and a flashlight in the other. They also make good book lights if you aim them right. I ordered myself a 2nd.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl New Member

Kept saying "CC. address is not match but zip code does" Put in 4 differrent CC. , discover, Visa and still got same problem.

Not sure why address is not match when it is first time I buy anything from them & I have auto fill program ( therefor address should always same)

Any guesses?

6. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

I had the same thing happen with my order.. It would not accept the prepaid card, but once I switched to a non prepaid card it worked.

7. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

You can always go thru paypal checkout of you have issues..

8. maggie6872

maggie6872 New Member

Thank you for posting this. We host a hunter's breakfast and I am always looking for nice gifts that are cheap. This one certainly fits the bill and I purchased several for door prizes!

Nice that they accept paypal! Love the new pic Laurelnev!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011