Omaha Steaks, free ham or free shipping

peanut24

It seems to be whatever is on the page with the offer, I tried all the cheap stuff (rice balls, seasoning, dog treats) and the ham won't show up in the check out unless I picked food from the home page, so nothing under $9.99

webhunting.info

what happened Sandy?

the email said this:

Celebrate this Easter with a FREE Ham when you order your favorite Omaha Steaks! Enjoy special savings of up to 62% on tender, juicy Omaha Steaks and gourmet entrees. Plus, get a FREE HAM sent to every shipping address in your order!

but maybe what they didn't say was only the front page?

peanut24

if you read the wording in the email it seems to me you get the ham only when you order " Omaha Steaks and gourmet entrees"

webhunting.info

i just tried what you said though - a 9.99 front page item - and it was offering the ham.

shipping is not cheap though. i'd go with the free shipping if it was me, but from reading their prices off and on, they normally do raise them some with these "special" offers.

Sandy

Well, Chris posted a freebie for us...$25 gc. A lot of us ordered at a time when they had an offer to receive 6 free burgers and knives, I think, with any order. Well, they would accept the $25 gc, but would not include the freebie with any order items. The funny thing was they sent out confirmation e-mails indicating all was well. We found out when we started getting our orders that they wouldn't be sending the freebie. Very disappointing but at least the $25 gc covered the shipping.

webhunting.info

oh i see. i've only ordered from them a few times, and of course usually with some promo deal. seems like once they were offering a free something or other that they didn't send but whatever i'd ordered was a good deal so i didn't mind. the last time i ordered though, it was the more expensive hamburger (!) and it was my first time trying to use an outdoor bbq and i kinda burned everything. what a mess!

register to remove this ad: