Cheap Method Laundry Soap @ Target

we3kings

relentless member
Just go to the Method Facebook page and “like†them to print a $2/1 Method Laundry Detergent coupon! My Target store had these clearanced out for $2.54 for the 8 load small bottles. So just .54 cents for me. I was able to print this twice.

P.S.-It prints on the whole page so it is an ink sucker.

https://www.facebook.com/method/app_137656902971961

Karen

Persevering Member
This is a great deal for those of you who still use laundry soap. I am glad I discovered the wash balls though. The best part is I git my wash balls for free on Listia! lol They are good for a ton of loads and use no soap so I save money all the time! I have noticed that my laundry always smells fresh and clean too!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
This is a great deal for those of you who still use laundry soap. I am glad I discovered the wash balls though. The best part is I git my wash balls for free on Listia! lol They are good for a ton of loads and use no soap so I save money all the time! I have noticed that my laundry always smells fresh and clean too!

what are wash balls?

meg1111

Are you talking about soap nuts?

imjustagirl

I use those balls for drying. I got them form Bed Bath Beyond with instruction for dryer like static sheet that can be re use over & over. I don't understand part the part for washer, How the oil & grime came off?

About Listia - Can I deal locally only to avoid mailing / shipping with those cost that is the deal killer?

Last edited:

rachaelmarie

I remembered this thread and thought I would share this idea for a low cost dryer sheet. (it's a diy kinda thing)

You basically just buy fabric, fill with crushed lavender, sew it together in a small square, and enjoy!

http://everything-lavender.com/lavender-laundry-bags.html

Again, just something I thought I would share. I haven't done this yet, but I just stumbled upon this idea and I am definitely going to give it a try! =)

register to remove this ad: