target clearance

baccarra

Target's marking down those bulk items they brought in, 15 to 30% off. Winter items like heaters and shovels 30-50% off. They had 2 packs of the cheap gloves for $1. At least in the Mid-Michigan area.

afan

Charlotte, NC area has the 2 pack of gloves for 60 cents. And the bulk stuff 15% off. Not worth it until it goes 30% at least.

They also had some 1 pint or 1/2 pint ice cream makers in the kitchen area marked down to 21 from 30. I'm hoping it goes closer to 10 because they had a ton of them. Would be so cool to have, but I don't want to spend that much right now. Perfect for living alone.

Kay

Worker Bee
Charlotte, NC area has the 2 pack of gloves for 60 cents. And the bulk stuff 15% off. Not worth it until it goes 30% at least.

They also had some 1 pint or 1/2 pint ice cream makers in the kitchen area marked down to 21 from 30. I'm hoping it goes closer to 10 because they had a ton of them. Would be so cool to have, but I don't want to spend that much right now. Perfect for living alone.

Ooohhh... gonna have to check for those. I always wanted an icecream maker - specifically a small one - to make ices and such. 10 bucks would be great. :jump:

afan

I went to the Target by me this morning, was at a different one yesterday, and the ice cream maker was 15. Hoping it goes down more :)

They were also going clearance crazy in the stationary section, from notbooks to scrapbook stuff. There's also a lot of tablecloths, placemats and towels in the kitchen section on clearance.

None of the valentine stuff was marked down yet, though they were condensing it all. I'm planning on stopping again tomorrow to see what it all looks like.

register to remove this ad: