up to $15 Free from Kellogg's Mini-wheats class action lawsuit

helobuff

Wow,
proposed settlement has been reached in a lawsuit involving Kellogg, the company that makes Frosted Mini-Wheats. The Lawsuit claimed that Kellogg falsely advertised that its Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal improved kids’ attentiveness, memory and other cognitive functions to a degree not supported by competent clinical evidence. Kellogg stands by its advertising and denies it did anything wrong.

I think a kid does pay better attention when his stomach is full.. not necessarily with miniwheats though..

Thanks

I have 6 boxes currently in my cabinets!

Senor Macaroni

Wow,
proposed settlement has been reached in a lawsuit involving Kellogg, the company that makes Frosted Mini-Wheats. The Lawsuit claimed that Kellogg falsely advertised that its Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal improved kids’ attentiveness, memory and other cognitive functions to a degree not supported by competent clinical evidence. Kellogg stands by its advertising and denies it did anything wrong.

I think a kid does pay better attention when his stomach is full.. not necessarily with miniwheats though..

Thanks

I have 6 boxes currently in my cabinets!

I pay attention when they are cutting checks :yum:

Kamaree

My mother loves this cereal.. I however, find it to be quite nasty! My Hubby eats it, but he eats just about anything lol

shelker

sweet.thanks.I love mini wheats....and the odd ball brands just don't taste like kelloggs does..:)

register to remove this ad: