AMA House Party

dawn301

check your emails shipping notices with tracking numbers are going out might come under your childs email .

Ladysteeler

Yep. Showing two separate boxes coming. From "Party People". The 10 lb one I think is the AMA/Coke back drop.

Last edited:

crazybailey7

The shirts (a total of about 14) are much better this year and mine are a variety of sizes from M-XL which is better than the all XL's we got last year. My little sister wore the shirts as a night dress. haha. The little black thing is a piece that plugs into your iphone/ipod and turns it into a tv remote!

I didnt know there was a super party pack so i'm assuming that this is just the regular pack. I havent gotten the back ground yet but it should be here monday.

bamamom

Woo hoo! This pack is better this year; I agree. It even came with a $10 Target gc. My son is going to love that thing for his phone, too. :bigthumb:

Tricesymone

The shirts (a total of about 14) are much better this year and mine are a variety of sizes from M-XL which is better than the all XL's we got last year. My little sister wore the shirts as a night dress. haha. The little black thing is a piece that plugs into your iphone/ipod and turns it into a tv remote!

I didnt know there was a super party pack so i'm assuming that this is just the regular pack. I havent gotten the back ground yet but it should be here monday.

:h5: Thank you for posting a picture of the kit, I was dying waiting for ours to get here LOL

givemeabreak

We got ours and was so surprised and happy. Unfortunately almost all the shirts are for teeny tiny girls. Probably won't give all them out and make the others feel bad but otherwise my dd can't wait to have the party...

Cake

OMG, I got my party pack and it is better than last years. we got more stuff. more shirts for everyone. gonna have a fun time.

Tricesymone

:(No target gift card for me but I do love the shirts and the free pizza so I'm still thankful. Would've really like it though!

Ladysteeler

No target card for me either. They weren't listed on the checklist either. We got different size shirts up to XL so that will work out well.

register to remove this ad: