P&G pink cookware

Scubabobby

Just a heads up. Don't have much info on it. Saw display today at Albertsons. Buy $25 P&G get a catalina order form for the cookware. Saw a picture of cookie sheets, pot holders, clear measuring cups there was more but I don't remember what. I have got this offer the past few years and love it!

Kay

Worker Bee
Looks like a nice set this year. I'm gonna have to check my Albertsons and see if I can wrangle a deal or two. :kekeke:

"one CRT with your $25 in P&G purchases circled, dated between 9/28/11 through 10/31/11 and postmarked no later than 11/7/11."

Edit: Oh oh oh!
"Effective October 2-15, 2011Exclusive savings for our best shoppers when you shop at your local Albertsons Get $5 back when you purchase $20 in any combination of participating Pepsi Co and Procter and Gamble products in a single transaction using your Albertsons Rewards Card. See weekly circular for money saving items!"

This is from their website. I'm looking into this one. If I can start with 5 back... this could be FUN!

Last edited:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
seems they don't do this at many stores and no one can get a official list from them either. All the places they have named so far aren't even in the state of oklahoma.

register to remove this ad: