Kfc

cynz

http://www.addchicken.com/

My girlfriend sent me this. It's supposed to be free KFC for Facebook users but she also wrote: "did not waste time filling out the page after page questionairres-not really free!"

Check it out if you want.

Cynz

donnasarno

Follow the FST's posts! They are REALLY free!

Hi Cynz, If you go down to the bottom of that page it tells you that you have to fill out surveys and fufill 5 special offers that you can not cancel out of for I think 2 months before you might maybe get a gift.Before I found FST's I started filling out those and if they sound too good to be true they usually are.They wanted you to sign up for book clubs and other clubs that involve giving and agreeing to let them charge your cc's.Just now when I opted out I got an announcement saying I was todays "winner".Woo hoo! I just left.I am really glad I joined FSTs cause I get lots of cool stuff in my mail almost every day and everything is almost 99.9% free! Thanks to CHRIS and TOPH(sorry if not spelled right)and ALL of you really great people that have been doing this alot longer than me!!!:bowdown:I love FREE STUFF TIMES!!!:v:

laurelnev

.I am really glad I joined FSTs cause I get lots of cool stuff in my mail almost every day and everything is almost 99.9% free! Thanks to CHRIS and TOPH(sorry if not spelled right)and ALL of you really great people that have been doing this alot longer than me!!!:bowdown:I love FREE STUFF TIMES!!!:v:

You left out Web, who does an excellent job of helping Chris moderate this fantastic forum, and who helps improve the signal to noise ratio here.

I echo the thanks. This is a fantastic site, and a HUGE thanks to all of those who work so hard to keep it this way!

:bigthumb:
:bowdown:

donnasarno

SORRY WEB!! Thanks Laurelnev!+1 more ?

Hi! I didnt want to leave out anyone so thanks! I see alot of names I start to recognize when I see them. I m horrible at names in person and I guess on line too. I always see you and Kathisierra is another name I remember but theres so many people on here I could never thank everybody.All I can say is really appreciate everyone that makes this fun! Im usually not home during the day cause I go and babysit for 2 of my grandkids. I have 5 kids and 5 grandkids!I was home for a couple of weeks and I got a chance to do alot of the fb promotions and I had a blast! It is so funny waiting for them to go live+watch all these people complaining and making jokes.I know theres a bunch of sites all over but for some reason I really like this one the best! I think its the cool people who are on here all the time! PS How come I dont know who Web is? I dont remember seeing that name but I can be such a dork sometimes.Maybe its in my face and I just missed him? I thought Chris is like the person who runs this like the boss?You can tell I have no idea how these things work!Just glad I get to be part of it!

laurelnev

PS How come I dont know who Web is? I dont remember seeing that name but I can be such a dork sometimes.Maybe its in my face and I just missed him? I thought Chris is like the person who runs this like the boss?You can tell I have no idea how these things work!Just glad I get to be part of it!

Look up like 2 posts :)

Web is one of the hard working and under-appreciated site moderators. Chris is the site owner. :h5: :bowdown: and :bigthumb: to both!

webhunting.info

Hi! I didnt want to leave out anyone so thanks! I see alot of names I start to recognize when I see them. I m horrible at names in person and I guess on line too. I always see you and Kathisierra is another name I remember but theres so many people on here I could never thank everybody.All I can say is really appreciate everyone that makes this fun! Im usually not home during the day cause I go and babysit for 2 of my grandkids. I have 5 kids and 5 grandkids!I was home for a couple of weeks and I got a chance to do alot of the fb promotions and I had a blast! It is so funny waiting for them to go live+watch all these people complaining and making jokes.I know theres a bunch of sites all over but for some reason I really like this one the best! I think its the cool people who are on here all the time! PS How come I dont know who Web is? I dont remember seeing that name but I can be such a dork sometimes.Maybe its in my face and I just missed him? I thought Chris is like the person who runs this like the boss?You can tell I have no idea how these things work!Just glad I get to be part of it!

not to worry! laurelnev was just being very kind. gosh...with only 20 posts, i can't imagine you would know anybody either! :)

donnasarno

Well Web,At least I know who you are now!Over 20,000 posts?:uh:You must be busy!!! I cant even imagine. I will be thrilled when I get to the hundreds! What exactly do you do? If thats not too nosy of me? At least you can tell I havent been doing this for very long. I would have more posts if I knew what I was doing but I dont even know how to put a link on a post.I'll figure it out tho.I finally figured out how to get a banner on my fb site and I actually sent a link to the gatorcase guys and all for a t-shirt.I really wanted that t-shirt and I know alot of people would laugh if they knew how long it took me to figure that out!:rofl:Im not only new to this site.Im new to my pc too!I usually look like this guy!:run:

register to remove this ad: