Benjamin Moore paint

donnasarno

I found Free pints of paint at Benjamin Moore fb site.They have 2 kinds,exterior stain or indoor color.there are 2 different places to click to print a coupon to take to the store.I hope this is good.I never posted anything before and I just started getting into all these freebies in the last month or so.Thanks for all the help I get from Free Stuff Times!

Robyn

yeah is there a link? there are so many different benjamin moore paint fb pages. i dont know which one!

donnasarno

Hi Robyn Sorry about that.I just started this freebie stuff a couple of months ago.Collecting not posting.I came across this and was surprised I didnt see it.Im pc challenged so surprised I have as much stuff in my mailbox as I have.Anyway I went and looked and it says Benjamin Moore Home Decor on the fb site and then on the page the bottom 2 things under the wall stuff says arborcoat sample and i think color paint coupons.Sorry this was actually first time I posted anything anywhere pretty much!I have fun looking for stuff and I use this site and a couple others.I keep finding places that try and just get you in surveys I dont want to do or they cost money I dont have!Hope this helped a little.Thanks Donna

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Hi Robyn Sorry about that.I just started this freebie stuff a couple of months ago.Collecting not posting.I came across this and was surprised I didnt see it.Im pc challenged so surprised I have as much stuff in my mailbox as I have.Anyway I went and looked and it says Benjamin Moore Home Decor on the fb site and then on the page the bottom 2 things under the wall stuff says arborcoat sample and i think color paint coupons.Sorry this was actually first time I posted anything anywhere pretty much!I have fun looking for stuff and I use this site and a couple others.I keep finding places that try and just get you in surveys I dont want to do or they cost money I dont have!Hope this helped a little.Thanks Donna
hey donna.. chris posted the link(s) for you on the mainpage..

http://www.freestufftimes.com/17/fr...aint-and-color-sample-pint-at-benjamin-moore/

register to remove this ad: