2 Free Nutra Nail Products at Rite Aid

Audi5252

I’m so confused LOL –
#1 How many nailpolishes should I buy?
#2 How can I use 2 mfg coupons.

I checked the price on these at Rite Aid & they run about $5, so to save $3 I would have to buy 2 = $7

So is the deal you get 4 polishes for $7?

hoangvannt

I’m so confused LOL –
#1 How many nailpolishes should I buy?
#2 How can I use 2 mfg coupons.

I checked the price on these at Rite Aid & they run about $5, so to save $3 I would have to buy 2 = $7

So is the deal you get 4 polishes for $7?

There are some nail polish for only $3.99 or lesser. You can buy 2 items, because you buy 2 items, you can use 2 coupons even they are buy one get one free. If you buy at price $3.99 for 2, you only pay $0.99 for 2. But if you buy 2 item for $3.00. It means you get them for free.
hope this can help

rachaelmarie

I bought two nail polishes and used the BOGO free coupon with the BOGO free sale.
They were $6.97 at my store, I really didn't see any cheaper than like $5, so I would definitely stick with the BOGO free coupon.

When I did this yesterday the cashier gave me a hard time, I mean she did it, but boy what an ATTITUDE! Sorry I am younger than you and I know a couple things about how coupons work =P (I wasn't mean about it either, I just gave her the example of the Air Wick sprays and how I did that at this store prior, and how you can use that coupon with it. I almost thought she was going to break the register screen!)

hoangvannt

I bought two nail polishes and used the BOGO free coupon with the BOGO free sale.
They were $6.97 at my store, I really didn't see any cheaper than like $5, so I would definitely stick with the BOGO free coupon.

When I did this yesterday the cashier gave me a hard time, I mean she did it, but boy what an ATTITUDE! Sorry I am younger than you and I know a couple things about how coupons work =P (I wasn't mean about it either, I just gave her the example of the Air Wick sprays and how I did that at this store prior, and how you can use that coupon with it. I almost thought she was going to break the register screen!)

It happens all the time when you face with the mean cashier. Sometimes, they are nice, but sometimes, they are so mean. Maybe they have a bad day or whatever.

rachaelmarie

It happens all the time when you face with the mean cashier. Sometimes, they are nice, but sometimes, they are so mean. Maybe they have a bad day or whatever.

Yeah, true, but still I was kinda mad because I was with my mom. Oh well, I will make sure I go when my favorite cashier is working, she loves seeing how much I save :hs:

register to remove this ad: