Check your email.. Happy Baby free product coupon

getitfree

For those that applied for the Happy Baby free product coupon..

I received an email for the Happy Baby free product coupon.. but when I click on the indicated link, I just get an error code. I applied for a few of these, and I only have the email for one address.. so maybe they are aware of the problem and hopefully they are fixing it. I am sure that it is going to be a coupon that can only be printed once (twice with backspace) per comp.

CarrieL1125

For those that applied for the Happy Baby free product coupon..

I received an email for the Happy Baby free product coupon.. but when I click on the indicated link, I just get an error code. I applied for a few of these, and I only have the email for one address.. so maybe they are aware of the problem and hopefully they are fixing it. I am sure that it is going to be a coupon that can only be printed once (twice with backspace) per comp.

I got the same email twice, with error code too. Let's hope they fix it. Two free products would be great :)

getitfree

Hey.. great news.. it works now.. you have to click on the actual coupon in the email, NOT the link. IT IS UNLIMITED PRINT!! (and it does NOT say one per transaction like their last freebie!!) With a March 31 expiration date.

getitfree

I used a few of the coupons at Whole Foods.. scanned perfect. I got the mac and cheese and salmon sticks, my twins love 'em!

getitfree

I have used 8 of them at target, I got the puffs and the yogurt melts.

Wow.. thanks for the post, I didn't know that Target carried this product. I'd better check the Happy Baby site. I have only purchased their frozen products in the past, and at the time, I didn't live near a Super Target, so they didnt have much in the way of food products... but we recently moved near a large city so I will check out Target.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
Yeah there in the baby section next to the baby food. This is the only place in my area that carries happy baby products. So your lucky!!

freebielvr

looked at the store locator online for the stores near me that carry these, anybody find these @ Giant like it stated ( i did not) checking target & food lion next.

register to remove this ad: