Free Taylor Made Burner 2.0 6 iron golf club

chrisman

I got this email yesterday!!!

Congratulations! You’ve Won a FREE Burner 2.0 6-iron from TaylorMade Golf. As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-iron to arrive within the next two weeks. The Burner 2.0 irons are engineered to deliver legendary Burner distance and more playability, while the refined vibration-management system promotes improved sound and feel.

After receiving, we urge you to try the Burner 2.0 6-iron and experience first-hand the remarkable performance and distance benefits and provide your feedback HERE. Additionally, we encourage you to visit your local retailer to demo the full set of Burner 2.0s and pass the 6-iron along to your friends and family so they, too, can experience Burner distance.

Thank you again for your participation and please follow the links below to learn more about the Burner 2.0 irons.

chrisman

got my golf club today...curious as to what it was worth i looked on ebay (obviously cheaper than usual due to free's arriving) but they aren't cheap...gonna keep this one!

WindHarvester

Got it yesterday, it's very nice and I can't wait for the weather to be better so I can try it out.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone!

jestor

Mine arrived yesterday. Very well packaged and a super nice Taylor Made iron. I'm impressed. Best win I've had in my short time here

haydudeitsme

got mine yesterday, pretty excited!!! I haven't done any golfing since I got pregnant with my first son (he's 4!) so this is a nice way to get back into it.

baller41124

i signed hubby up for this i dont golf but i cant believe its the exact kind he just ordered im soo glad i got this and i cant beleive it was FREE !!! :) and so far i got that and the philedelphia party with the free stainless steel skillet, some kind of cream to use at night for a study and the CoverGirl bizzkit, im doing good this month, the chocolate thingy :)

register to remove this ad: